• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Japanese Pokemon Black and White Preorder Bonus Revealed!

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    It doesn't really affect me because I never pre-order, bu I can see that as being disappointing. I would much rather get a statue/figure if I spent money to pre-order a game.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    A keyring! I'm in need of one for my bag. >D One that shouts like Zekrom! Daaayum right! I'd rather have a figure though. It'd sit on my table. I like things that sit on my table. They sit on my table.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I love the colors on the Reshiram one, I'll find something to put it on! It's cute but I'll be pissed if it accidentally made a sound.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    I dont know about anyone else, but it looks like cheap plastic tack...

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Not that bad, if you ask me. I'll probably just stuff it up in my closet like I did w/ my Lugia figure.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    A keyring! I'm in need of one for my bag. >D One that shouts like Zekrom! Daaayum right! I'd rather have a figure though. It'd sit on my table. I like things that sit on my table. They sit on my table.

lmao XD i think if i preorder,ill preorder the english white for Zekrom :P since he actually looks good unlike that angellic fag dragon-wannabe

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    well that was i little uncalled for sir, but why are people complaining at least it's free, it's not like you have to pay extra for it

Bay

Years
    I actually like the keyrings, I like them. Then again, I love collecting keyrings. XD However, don't like the noise part of it. If I were to go to public and that keyring made a noise, people will get confused where that noise that from. I probably won't bring the keyring to the public anyways as that'll cause a disturbance. D:

lmao XD i think if i preorder,ill preorder the english white for Zekrom :P since he actually looks good unlike that angellic fag dragon-wannabe
    Like valor555 said, that comment is uncalled for. I can see why some people think Reshiram is like that because of one particular part in the design (you people and your minds running wild :P), but still.

well that was i little uncalled for sir, but why are people complaining at least it's free, it's not like you have to pay extra for it
    Because figures are more awesome than keyrings and the fans want figures for free. -_- But yeah, if they don't want the keyring they can give it to someone else and get a figure of their own. I think the figures aren't that expensive.

яankurusu

The Green Blob Pokemon
    Years
    To be honest a figure would of been nice but the keyring's not bad.. Yeah it makes sounds but what's the chance of you accidently pressing it? It's very unlikely. I won't be pre-ordering this since I don't know one bit of Japanese but I will probably buy the figures on ebay or some other site.

disturbedfan98

NO DISASSEMBLE NUMBER 5!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    i don't ever pre-order. i think its stupid. i just wait until the new games come to the US.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    If i pre-order the japanese version how would i understand it :( lol

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well the chains look cool to me :D I might preorder it but I never have :\

Back