• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Jasmine on diamond?

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    she may not be a gym leader in the third game but might be the champ instead of cynthia![phew i'd rather a steelix than a garchomp]

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    My guess is that since they remade the old Red and Blue games, and brought back the old Pokemon Stadium battle style from the N64 on the Wii, is that the next games will be remakes of Pokemon Gold and Silver. Thus, all the GSC references might be leading up to it.

Another theory of mine is that there is an event in the game currently unknown to us that involves Jasmine (possibly a battle, some special item, an alternate way of encountering a pokemon, a legendary we don't yet know about that could be programmed in such a way hackers havn't gotten it yet, etc.)

Or it could just be a simple cameo, much like "Legend of the Red Gyarados" at the beginning of the game.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Omg I just had a brainwave, in G/S/C you found Jasmine at a Lighthouse, where is she in D/P in the city with a light house!

When you talk to her, she says that Sunyshore feels like home because there is a lighthouse there.

-x-

What's wrong with having one person have two different roles in the game?
    Koga switched from gym leader to Elite Four in the GBC games and Wallace
    became elite four in GBA.

Back