• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jayjayfishs leugue

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Nevermind you are taking too long and i have to eat my lunch. After lunch we wil lbattle.

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    I'm back now battle?

2492 6519 7004 in case you didnt add

EDIT:You D/C...

Last edited:

lucariopulse333

Yeah you
    Years
    • Age 27
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 26, 2019
    Name: ALEX
    Friend Code: 1246-7008-7592
    Prize given to winner: A Cradily or Heatran

l'm ready for the 1st gym anyday!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Merci, Merci this does look fun, may I join as a challenger?

Name: Tiffani

FC: 0946 6247 2685

Prize to Winner: Female Piplup ( I know it;s not great but hey, whatever ^^; )

Spoiler:

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    welcome ghost princes you are a chalanger now but if some drops out of the gym leaders position then u will be the first one to have a choice ok...

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    lol i dont think any one is gettin past the first gym coz jayjay is gonna win lolz.
    im 1 of the elite 4 so gd luck i doubt u will get past every gym!!!!
    haha

lucariopulse333

Yeah you
    Years
    • Age 27
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 26, 2019
    lol i dont think any one is gettin past the first gym coz jayjay is gonna win lolz.
    im 1 of the elite 4 so gd luck i doubt u will get past every gym!!!!
    haha

We will see about that! lol

@Gunners- Your the first Gym leader? When shall we battle?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Merci, I will attempt to battle Gunners when he gets back on, depending if I'm on. So I can attempt to win something though. I'm a horribly bad wifi battler though so *hides in my little corner ready to get pwned* Anyway I'm off to school bai

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    well good luck to everyone who is going to battle gunners i battled him a few time well lets say he beat me alot of time, but i beat him once so there is a little idea on how good gunners is ok people...

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Lol. I only just finished my team about two days ago to three days. yet to test it. Have done on shoddy. I'm testing on a mate of mine right now.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Okay, I'd like to issue a challenge, but, for the sake of curiosity, are the Gym Leaders constrained to pokemon of the chosen type?

Name: RAcastBlaster
    Friend Code: [in sig]
    Prize to winner: Wishmaker Jirachi

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    well good luck to everyone who is going to battle gunners i battled him a few time well lets say he beat me alot of time, but i beat him once so there is a little idea on how good gunners is ok people...

o_o; He;s that hard? Meep! I'm well screwed over then oo; Any chance I could have any pity? Lol. An7yway I may not be on the next few days, sicne I'm having a birthday party that is over the course of saturday and sunday ^-^ even though my birthdays on monday

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    oh ok then princess hope you have fun
    RAcast: no there not ristricted to any type of pokemon and your in

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    I think i've only lost with my water team once to a mate (not on this forum) but he knew about 4 of my pokemon already as he had battled them before as i was making the team. My team has only two weaknesses i think. Jayjay has one of them.

Back