• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jayjayfishs leugue

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • Merci merci merci merci if I can Gunners may I challenge you now and get the poor humiliating defeat over with? :]

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Name: bearsfan092 (Matthew ingame)
    Friend Code: 1590 6595 3602
    Prize to winner:An IV bred (usually double or triple flawless) from my thread. No breeding projects for victors. You can still order a BP, but separate from your victory.

Rules: I will not fight anyone with any pokemon that are hacked, legal or not.
    No Item Clause. See you guys online!

Last edited:

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • are you a member blaze if you dont mind me calling you that you will have to join if you want to chalange gym leaders ok...

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Anyone want to battle mai gym?

filler filler

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • ok everyone jas_66 is not the gym/ e4 leader now so i gues ghost princess you are taking his spot please fill in the form required please and welcome to the e4 and now i also can teach chalangers how to ev train and iv breed and if they are lucky i can ev train and iv bred pokemon for them so any one interested please fill in the form i will put up leter on... so that it is more difficult for the e4 and gym leaders so enjoy everyone...:)

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Mkay thanks I will do that now ^-^

Name: Tiffani/GhostPrincess( whatever works and is fine by you)
    Friend Code: 0946 6247 2685
    Gym Name: Warriors last stand
    Leader's rules: No hacks, no ubers, no legendaries, lvl 50 cap, no hold items, and no sleep clause...I hate status ailment sleep! >_<!
    Winner's Prize: Any female starter, it's not good but until I can get some better prizes your stuck with that :I!
    Level of activity on poke community : I'm on eveyday for a good 1-2 hours and i check back regulerly, depending on the time of day I may be on for more then 4 hours.
    what place you wan't to be in: Uh Elite 3 I guess?

Last edited:

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • ok now i have made an update the fronter braines will now be added you can now sign up for them, now the rules are diffrent to the games one first you will have to beat the gym leaders then the person will move to the elit 4 once they do that they will move to the fronter brains once the person has done that he/she will have to vs me then the winner will be in the hall of fame which i will put up when some once gets past the gym leaders... so well enjoy your self and i will make more updates the more this leugue grows so please tell your friends... :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    hi evrybody im back!!!
    joining as frointer brain

pc user name: Jas_66

MY FC CODE: 5026-8337-9082
    prize to winner: a pokemon egg of any pokemon i use
    rules: 6 vs 6 double or single battle.
    brain name: Blaze
    which fronter brain: 4

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    Name: Gabe
    Friend Code:296544587279
    Prize to winner: Any Pokemon 70 and up (No event Pokemon)

Back