• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jayjayfishs leugue

Heartless33

Master Cloner
Years
  • Ok I want to be gym leader 3 please
    Name: Heartless33
    Friend Code: 4553-7799-6092

Gym Name:darkness
    Leader's rules: double battle with no cluases
    Winner's Prize: movie darkrai
    Level of activity on poke community :on 6/7 hours a day (I try anyway)
    what place you wan't to be in: gym 3

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    hey i think u didnt see my post so ill post it again:

ill join as a gym leader. but i use PBR so i hope you dont mind:

Name: Andy
    Friend Code: 4081-9281-5812 9PBR
    Gym Name: Checkered Gym
    Pokemon Used: Pikachu, Dugtrio, and Vespiquen
    Leader's rules: Lv 50 no 3rd stages no legendaries
    Winner's Prize: undecided
    Level of activity on poke community : almost always on
    what place you wan't to be in: gym 1 (i no its taken, but i think my team would fit better in that slot) if not then 4

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    not yet first I have to get my pokemon and use my pearl FC(5327 3613 9581) cause my diamond isn't ready yet meet me on wifi in about 15 minutes I got to get my pearl

shouldn't of chosen roar of time I would of won that time

Last edited:

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
  • hehehe. I would have still beaten you if I used my FULL-ICE Team. I took it light on you for some reason. You really shouldn't haveused all Dragon-Types. I mean, they're only weak against Dragon and Ice, but special sweepers can learn alot of moves, almost all water-types can learn ice moves by TM at least, and what was with the roar of time on Empoleon???? This equation will be true no matter where you go in pokemon. Dragon<Steel. Steel Types are generally walls, so they will block you out on almost any attack. Water's also not affected too much by dragon, so roar of time only was worth a 50% value where if you used an Electric attack, it would be something like 200% value. Plus, you saw roar of time hit my Empoleon 2 moves before the final move of the game. It did like 13 HP damage to me. But, you did manage to take out my Gengar right away, which was good. A tip: never battle me in a double battle. My record in doubles is 9 wins and 0 losses. Nice battle. Wish you would've accepted voice chat at the end. I could hear you all the time while we were battling

reddogs52

IV Breeder
    Years
  • Yo I wouldnt mind being a gym leader! I am mainly interested in a quick skrimish right now though to show you what i got! I can also breed pokemon and I have macho brace and pkrs so I can ev what I breed in an hour or 2 like bold milotic or impish/adament/jolly electravire with all the punches and cross chop.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • hey icypyro read the rules you verse the gym leaders in order and reedogs52 you can join =)

reddogs52

IV Breeder
    Years
  • I am not sure what to give as a prize to the winner? elekid with electrizer? If im good enough I would really be delighted to be in the elite 4 ^_^

My name is Eddie, 0560 0691 8372

I want any of the E4 spaces (preferably) or gym no. 8

my prize is duclops with reapers cloth/elekid w/electrizer/ bold feebas/ magby with evo item whichever is easiest for me to get out of those. I should be able to get on a lot but I dunno about everyday.

Rules: No focus sash or berries that help against weaknesses, No ubbers and no hacks. lv.100 6v6 battle =)

Last edited:

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    can I join

name:toile98
    FC:1247 2703 2803
    Gym Name:dragons den
    Leader's rules: 3v3 ubers allowed double battle
    Winner's Prize:any pokemon on my trade thread(http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=161724)
    Level of activity on poke community :4-6 hours daily
    gym I wanna be in:gym 4

Back