• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jayjayfishs leugue

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    het reddogs i will take your chiny metagross when it is ev trained of your hands i can give you like 500 coins for it or would you rather prefere a lv 100 shednija

and desolation plaese read the rules and regulations like everyone else and it is a leugue not a tornement btw.

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
    lemme join the tournament :) Im EmberX from different sequences Ill just leave a msg when i feel like fighting LOL btw do need a banner maker im kinda good :)

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    ok, but two things fill in the details you need to join and you can be my banner maker i will give you 20 coins for starting like everyone

edit= you get 30 coins every time you make me a banner

Last edited:

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    hi, ember can you fill in one of these details

Joining as gym leader/elite 4

Name:
    Friend Code:
    Gym Name:
    Leader's rules: (E.g. Lev 100 single standard rules)
    Winner's Prize: (cannot be berry's or items)
    Level of activity on poke community :
    what place you wan't to be in: e.g: gym1-8 ot elite 1-4

Joining as challenger

Name:
    Friend Code:
    Prize to winner:

and can you maake me a banner that is good to represent my leugue so i will trust you on this banner to see if you are good enough

edit= you get 30 coins every time you make me a banner not 30 coins a week

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Okay. now officially here...I think. I'll have my code up soon. I can only battle on weekends ppl.

Name: sasuneuchiha

FC: I kinda forgot. I'll put it up soon...

Prize to winner: Egg of anything I use in the match (legends are banned)
    or an eeveelution.

Btw, I'd like to be a breeder. I'm pretty good at it. I EV train too so...yea. Btw, I challenge you jayjayfish to the first gym battle. Same time we were gonna battle anyway, this friday. I'll win. First a gym battle, then a regular battle. just for the heck of it. lol.

reddogs52

IV Breeder
    Years
    the metagross is not shiny but its IV's are near perfect but because its not lv.100 it the calculator says attack is 30 ivs but if when it hits lv.100 it has perfect IV's I would only trade off a clone of it not the real thing.

I'll be a Gym Leader if I can, otherwise, just make me a umm.... challenger I would like to be a Ghost gym and the Gym is called the Spirit Gym

Name: Kayla
    Friend Code: 4726 2427
    Gym Name: Spirit Gym
    Leader's rules: Lvl 100 Single, Sleep clause.
    Winner's Prize: Any pokemon u dont have.
    Level of activity on poke community : High
    what place you wan't to be in: Gym Number 2

Last edited:

reddogs52

IV Breeder
    Years
    Yo jay jay i made 30 feebas and a few of em turned out splendid! Only bad ivs are 22-24 speed but the rest are either 30 or 31 and one is female and one is male both bold nature and both have mirror coat.

Dude I think I am just gunna start like a thread and just call it "Eddies shop of whateva you need"

I think I would actually trade my metagross for a darkrai but anything short of that and its better off with me and once I can have someone move toot it ice punch its gunna rock!

Last edited:

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    ok, you are all in and ember if you want a battle with some one pm them not wast space in my leugue

and redogs i got a darkrai if you want to trade it for a shiny metagross

plus i will update my shop on friday oor saturday =) i got over 45 shinys =)

EDIT= now we need a gym 3 and a gym 1 then the spots will be complete and we can start the battles

A-Burrito

BBC's TopGear Rules!
    Years
    Could i apply for a gym? if not, thats fine.
    Name: A-Burrito

Friend Code: 5069 4856 0374
    Gym Name: Spirit of Zamorak
    Leader's rules: Level 100 double 6v6, only 1 Uber max (if you use uber i will too), no hacks, sleep clause, Evasion clause.
    Winner's Prize: will breed/Catch you a pokemon you need (excludes legendaries)
    Level of activity on poke community : 30 mins - 2hrs a DAY
    what place you want to be in: Gym 3

Back