• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jay's event, shiny, DW, and Breedables [Mudkipz FTW] [Giveaway Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    Im intrested in a rhyhorn and porygon breedables. Would prefer rhyhorn to be impish with Rock Head so he can get solid rock as a rhyperior. Dragon Rush would be preferrable!

For the Porygon I would like a modest one, with download as an egg move. And do you have the item up-grade? Would it be too much to ask if you could attach one to the porygon?

choose anything from my trade thread and let me know what you're interested in.

I havent played in a while, so im currently sifting through the new hacklist in comparison to what was ther 3 years ago, but so far whats on my list are legit gts cloned poke. I had a shiny modest mewtwo but found out that was a hacked one so thats gone from my list. Let me know what ur interested in :)

Also, if you by any chance have a magby with magmarizor id like to call dibs on that as well!

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • Im intrested in a rhyhorn and porygon breedables. Would prefer rhyhorn to be impish with Rock Head so he can get solid rock as a rhyperior. Dragon Rush would be preferrable!

For the Porygon I would like a modest one, with download as an egg move. And do you have the item up-grade? Would it be too much to ask if you could attach one to the porygon?

choose anything from my trade thread and let me know what you're interested in.

I havent played in a while, so im currently sifting through the new hacklist in comparison to what was ther 3 years ago, but so far whats on my list are legit gts cloned poke. I had a shiny modest mewtwo but found out that was a hacked one so thats gone from my list. Let me know what ur interested in :)

Also, if you by any chance have a magby with magmarizor id like to call dibs on that as well!
    Alright i'll work on your pokes ASAP

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    just to let you know theres no need to rush :) if you cant do it yet/trade soon its all good i dont mind waiting

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
  • Hey Jay, Do you lvl up pokemon? If so, Could I get a lvl 35 grovle with an everstone! Not gunna evolve it from grovyle, cuz i like grovyle more!

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • assassinjay pm me when uve got my request ready?
    Will do, but it may be a few days or mabey weeks (i'm starting a new job soon)
    Hey Jay, Do you lvl up pokemon? If so, Could I get a lvl 35 grovle with an everstone! Not gunna evolve it from grovyle, cuz i like grovyle more!

Yea I guess I could, i'm starting on my 4th gen requests tomorrow

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
  • thaqnks jay, but if you dont its fine! I guess you dont have too, but could i also get possibly a gible? Nevermind, since saerith is doin for me! But seeing as how its saturday and hasnt been on since tuesday!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back