• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jay's event, shiny, DW, and Breedables [Mudkipz FTW] [Giveaway Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilace372

cast between dusk and dawn
    Years
    aup mate hows it goin could i get a DW dratini jus let me knw wen you gt time n we cn tlk bwt it n i knw you gt alot on n that so dnt rush yourself n i appreciate the trades :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    hi i have three female DW pokemon im not sure u have Hoppip/Infiltrator- Bellsprout/Gluttony- Lickitung/Cloud Nine. I need a turtwig, chikorita, and if u have one a dusknoir. Does that sound like a good trade. mine are all UT. and if u want i can give them the PKRS

WHITE Cypher 0089 1633 7450

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
    hi i have three female DW pokemon im not sure u have Hoppip/Infiltrator- Bellsprout/Gluttony- Lickitung/Cloud Nine. I need a turtwig, chikorita, and if u have one a dusknoir. Does that sound like a good trade. mine are all UT. and if u want i can give them the PKRS

WHITE Cypher 0089 1633 7450

Sure sounds good to me Dusknoir will have to be a Dasklops w/ Reaper cloth

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Great. :3 I have to leave for class in about ten minutes, but I should be online tonight no later than 10 PM EST if you want to trade then. In the meantime, my FC is 1206 0254 3113.

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Hi, wanna trade your Japanese Mew for my Shiny Ho-Oh (lvl 51)?

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Great Stuff! THX, THX, Thank you so much! Thanks! So, my FC is: 2022 2385 0339. Give me your FC too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back