• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jaysgbas bro here!!!!

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Welcome to Pokemon community. Enjoy your stay. And have fun ^^ Read the rules stay active. And if you have any problems pm me and i will try to help ^^

- Lone Eevee

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome^^
    Follow the rules and enjoy your stay^^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hi. ^________^ Welcome to PC. My name ish Karli. =3 I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ We dont want to have to ban ya~ if you have any questions feel free to PM me, or any other mods or admins for that matter. ^^ We also have many members who are always willing to help. <3 I hope to see you around~!

~Karli

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Jaysgba Jr. said:
    hi i'm josh.
    I am jaysgbas brother.
    i am helping him with pakmon.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity! My name is Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. If you need help or have any questions,free free to send private message to me. I will try my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be actpve and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time. See you around.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC! Be sure to read and abide by the rules, but most importantly, enjoy your stay! ^^
    If you ever have any questions/concerns feel free to PM/IM me~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hi there ^^ Welcome. Do you wish to be my friend? If so, PM or IM me, I swear I won't hurt you, or just come to me for help, I don't mind. ^^ Please read the rules and obey them.

Have fun.
    ~Ky Ky

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    hi im smith im a hacker too anyway i hope you have fun

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Well hello there. Welcome to PokeCommunity!!! ^^ Just read over the rules and get posting! Hope you have a lot of fun!!

-SM

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Jaysgba Jr. said:
    hi i'm josh.
    I am jaysgbas brother.
    i am helping him with pokemon.
    Welcome to PC.You have a brother here that's nice.Follow the rules a lot.Have fun and a great time and rebember to follow the rules.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Jaysgba Jr. said:
    hi i'm josh.
    I am jaysgbas brother.
    i am helping him with pakmon.
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, Jaysgba Jr.! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Back