• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jc_rcw and MulteonDX sprite, egg adoption and request thread

sonicblazer

Articuno Lover!
    Years
    did you say you were doing eggs yet? anyways can i please get an Articuno mixed with Charizard,Articuno base.Also another please a Eevee mixed with latios,Eevee base.please and thank you:)

H@KKER

rom-hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    hey the pikatios looks awesome now can i have a pikachu+latias? thanks in advance

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    H@kker, another person did that request before you, so you can search it threw the thread's pages. The one who made the request was Mort Rainey. Anyways I'll post it here:

Sonicblazer, you can request eggs, only thing that you can only do 1 and just 1 request per post. and you asked for an egg, and 2 different fusions, so you won't get nothing but the first fusion you asked. So if you want another thing, make another post. That's for everyone that akes requests.

and please give us your opinions. azn trainer, your fusion will be made by jc_rcw...

ELGONZO!!!

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    sonicblazer said:
    did you say you were doing eggs yet? anyways can i please get an Articuno mixed with Charizard,Articuno base.Also another please a Eevee mixed with latios,Eevee base.please and thank you:)

ok got it, I'll do the artizard one ok

can i have a rayquaza with latias.

ok ^^

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Well, here is the request, sorry if it took so much time...

Artizard:

ELGONZO!!!

PS: The Rayquaza + Latias will BE DONE! by jc_rcw

Years
    But do you know how to do revamps? i mean all it is is just putting the full color sprite of the pokemon next to the old one. see? i know the steps! but i can't do it.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Well get someone to do it for you! (Not me) But I don't think even jc_rcw will do it, he doesn't like to I guess. Read the rules. And pkmn-master you better know this:
    It won't work if you push me, I will not do it!

ELGONZO!!!

PS: Any other type of request is accepted (IF IT FOLLOWS THE RULES)

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Hey guys I like the fusions that you have made Jc rcw Can you guys make me a Shadow Lugia (from Pokemon XD) if you can. Also if you want I can help you with your sprite Shop only if you need the help peace

~~GERARDO~~

Years
    can I have an XD Hiro?(hiro is in my sig) XD is shadow.Like those shadow lugia's you see around I have to go. To my MOM's cya!

Back