• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jc_rcw and MulteonDX sprite, egg adoption and request thread

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    i was lookin at your sprites there amazing

yea im making a pokemon RPG useing RPG Maker XP it will be on the game developing place soon and i was wondering if i could get a charmander-cyndaquil fusion for it and maybe a back sprite if you can?
    thank you so much
    oh yea um charmander as the base.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    can I ask for a few.I'm looking to make a pokemon hack with alot of steel pokemon.I really want a cyber mew.based on mew with metal plates on his body.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Hi, I need a new legendary pokemon. So please, i'm asking if someone could make me one...plz.....

Years
    lots of *Coughahemnewbiescoughahem* ( that was stupid) can I have shadow lugia color on a Charizard/Typhlosion Charizard base?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    dont u feel like helping a girl by telling me where i can find that thread???

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    thank u. I don't want to push my luck, but u wont happen to know where i can get the pokemon fighting positions, and battlescreens (grass, water cave...)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    (once again i'm gonna make a display of dumbness) could u plz tell me where i can find that Smart_Arty?

Back