• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Jeff's Art Gallery (Graphic Design)

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
Years
  • WHOA. Very nice signatures, Jeff! I love every single one of them :-o
    Your text placement has gotten so much better, and the colors look amazing. Individually, they're so eyecatching.
    In fact, I would love to use the Shura Kirigakure tag in my signature one day, if that's fine with you, haha. I wonder what your policy is on using your graphics, actually! I'd understand if you didn't want anybody to use them, but if not, I am totally using that Shura sig in the future... with credit, of course.

Good luck with your update check list, by the way. Excited to see what the layout you come up with will look like once you learn more CSS ;-]

Thanx a lot~
    and sure go ahead. No credit required. I honestly don't think I'm that good to copyright any of anything I do. More of an enjoyable hobby~ N to help even more, have the original image.
    But for sum reason, it always seems to be more blurred than usual or perhaps that's just me. I always shrink down my work but anyways, it shud help w/ whatever remake your doing w/ it~
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    You really improved with depth and the way the colors just make everything flow together. Love these~

Back