• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jellicent/Reuniclus/Mienshao

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi im trying to complete my Pokemon team but I need:

Jellicent
    Reuniclus
    Mienshao

Im not down the trading scene so im not sure what kind of Pokemon these are worth so make me some offers and ill see what i can do!

Thanks.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Hi im trying to complete my Pokemon team but I need:

Jellicent
    Reuniclus
    Mienshao

Im not down the trading scene so im not sure what kind of Pokemon these are worth so make me some offers and ill see what i can do!

Thanks.

I have them all, they're fairly easy pokemon to get. So trade me fairly easy pokemon to catch back that i don't have and we have a deal.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Thats cool thanks umm what pokemon dont you have?

Well just go into trade and you show me your pokemon, and i'll happy face if i need it and sad face if i already have it, this way it will be faster then naming them all.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    I don't have jellicent but i have frillish, so all you have to do is just evolve him.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hi, when you are looking for less than 10 Pokemon, use the Quick Trade Thread in the future. This is to reduce clutter and to keep trade shops on the first page of this forum.

Also, even when you are not sure what to offer, still offer some Pokemon! Your clients would appreciate you taking the time to list some Pokemon instead of them having to guess, ask, or keep saying yes/no to everything. ^^

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back