• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

> Jen: Introduce Self. Again.

Rudy

give us a song ex boyfriend
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Your name is JENNIFER. You would make this introduction VERY HOMESTUCK BASED but you won't in the fear you will look like a GIANT TOOL in front of possible new friends.

well for those of you who know me, i'm jen, sylar or butters.
    for those of you that don't know me, i'm denzel washington.
    i have returned from my year long absence. december 2009 - march 2011. wow.
    i'm 17, i live in scotland, and i LOVE heroes and homestuck in case it wasn't flamingly obvious.
    i'm generally approachable but i tend to scare people off because i'm really sarcastic! so sorry if i seem really rude!!!
    i'm also a bluh bluh huge hipster. i like all the obscure shows and music and wear ugly clothes. i'm probably pretentious too.
    i can't tell. i'm too busy shopping at thrift stores and looking for bands with less than 100 fans. LET'S BE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Haha, welcome back to PC! I am a fan of your intro, and from it you give the impression of being a very interesting person~ I hope you'll have fun here again and get to know all kinds of other fascinating people. :3

Snopes

Veteran Newblette
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Welcome back Denzel Washington of Scotland!
    Glad to have you aboard the S.S PC!

Back