• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::Jen's, Faltzer's and Kakashi Hatake's Graphics |3::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    As in us all working together, basically swapping Faltzer for Shugotenshi ^_^

okay.. i'm confused. so you want shugotenshi to come to this shop and it will be the 3 of you? or your going to her shop like you said before?

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Don't you think I'd barely get any requests? XD Meh~ I dunno. Rayquaza: Almost done ^_____^!
    Red lugia: I still can't download the font ><!

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    Diamond~Star said:
    Don't you think I'd barely get any requests? XD Meh~ I dunno. Rayquaza: Almost done ^_____^!
    Red lugia: I still can't download the font ><!
    That's okay, you don't need to use it. Use any font you want! ^_^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Not what your understanding, read what i've said on shugot's thread, where not doing chosen artist, its whoevers on does it, so you just lump and like who takes your request really, and i'll probably won't be doing alot cuz of my SC so yeah she'll get alot.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Red Lugia said:
    That's okay, you don't need to use it. Use any font you want! ^_^
    xD But I want to use that font~! After I extract it, and say yes or yes to all, I gotopaint andthe font isn't there.><~
    Kakashi: Okay x3!...I guess...this shop wasn't open very long. XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    It doesn't matter anymore, i'm decided to leave PC, because of Igtica and Top::Legend.

aw come on ¬_¬

i'm not dissappointed that you won't do the requests, its just for the love of God... why do you care?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Why do i care, Why do i care?, i'll tell you why, they were ment to be my friends, friends don't use and lie to each other, before Igtica went off to do the drawing stuff she had to do, she spoke to me on MSN and tried to cheer me up, and suddenly i've become a bad person...thats why i care.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Why do i care, Why do i care?, i'll tell you why, they were ment to be my friends, friends don't use and lie to each other, before Igtica went off to do the drawing stuff she had to do, she spoke to me on MSN and tried to cheer me up, and suddenly i've become a bad person...thats why i care.

i don't want to explain anything right now. if you don't want to come back again, bye kakashi.
    okay, no more being off-topic or diamond will get angry.

btw... you can cancel my request ^^

Last edited:

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    Diamond~Star said:
    xD But I want to use that font~! After I extract it, and say yes or yes to all, I gotopaint andthe font isn't there.><~
    Kakashi: Okay x3!...I guess...this shop wasn't open very long. XD
    Hmm.. weird. I guess another way you can do it is copy/paste the letters onto the banner and get rid of the white. That might take a while though. >_< Or you can just use another font that is available if its too much trouble doing the copy/paste.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Thanks. ^^; Just don't be ... meh, nevermind. You'll probably get mad at me. Okay, Rayquaza! I have it feeneshed! Let me upload x3

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    RayquazaMaster said:
    Yay!^^ *waits for the rest of his life* X_X
    Did you request an avatar, too? Meh >< *Checks* EDIT:
    Avvy:
    Darn, these aren't being transparent and they should ><!

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Done! ^_^ Sorry, these aren't being transparent and they should >___<''!

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    One slight change. :( (You don't have to do it if you don't wish to Jenny...) Can you put US SEALs on those? O.o

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Oh my gasp sorry >< Braindead-ness. That's what happens when you eat too much steak in one day XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back