• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::Jen's, Faltzer's and Kakashi Hatake's Graphics |3::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    XDDDD lol I'm sorry for puting you through so much work Jenny :(...I must find a way to make it up to you.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Nononono. XD You've had to wait long enough, and I did something wrong so I must fix it. XD;

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Theres the banner for ya ;) I'll get right to work on the avatar.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Kicks arse as usual, btw Shugot was thinking slightly maybe that i should stay with Jenny ^_~, i just...Jenny what do you want me to do @_@

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Stayyyy. :3 I don't care if you get most of the request! *Pats RayquazaMaster* XD someone always has a request for me x3
    EDIT: Avatar, rayquazaMaster x3

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    It all depends....for the moment i have to take my requests here, but we'll see what happens anyhow, who likes my new banner.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I like the text. The BG thing owns. xD
    Rayquaza: x3! Looks like you can see it now, eh? >3

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    hummm i dont know if your taking requests...but if you are then i want to request :)
    So, here is the form.
    Graphics type: Avvy +Banner
    Requested Graphics maker: Diamond~Star
    Background: How do you want your background? Purple, red and white patterns, more white than purple and red
    Images: .::Jen's, Faltzer's and Kakashi Hatake's Graphics |3::.
    Text: "Playtime?"
    Arrangement: Zangoose in the middle
    Other: Patterned background, the "dot" effect.

Thank you :)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Okay i think now we are both full on requests, we will both do our requests and then we have some things to sort out thanks.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    S[u]perS[o]nic said:
    hummm i dont know if your taking requests...but if you are then i want to request :)
    So, here is the form.
    Graphics type: Avvy +Banner
    Requested Graphics maker: Diamond~Star
    Background: How do you want your background? Purple, red and white patterns, more white than purple and red
    Images: .::Jen's, Faltzer's and Kakashi Hatake's Graphics |3::.
    Text: "Playtime?"
    Arrangement: Zangoose in the middle
    Other: Patterned background, the "dot" effect.

Thank you :)
    Will do, when my other requests are done and I get more organized. ^________^ Do you mind if I give credit to suta for that pic?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Thats a reason i said we should not allow anymore requests so we can do out current ones, get reorganized, and become better +clings to Diamond+ er what requests did i have to do? XD, besides Kaminas

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Thats a reason i said we should not allow anymore requests so we can do out current ones, get reorganized, and become better +clings to Diamond+ er what requests did i have to do? XD, besides Kaminas

i know, you have some dude i don't remember who requested something (but he requested the same thing in other shops) and LHScott.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Ok i kicked a few ppl off for obvious reasons these are the ones i'm gonna do, i beleive Neo is the one who multi requested, but then i've seen you do it too Ryan so meh XD.

Ryan
    NeoDestiny
    Karmin

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Ok i kicked a few ppl off for obvious reasons these are the ones i'm gonna do, i beleive Neo is the one who multi requested, but then i've seen you do it too Ryan so meh XD.

ya, but i posted that i wish to cancel it. i guess you didn't see it xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back