• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jessie's Pixels :D

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • Lol the one that is all purple and stinky looks like a cross breed of Muk & Weezing xD

Great work.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    If I had a dollar for every time I vomited looking at these...

I wouldn't have any money. This is amazing talent, and I think you should continue spriting, for sure. The shading and outlines on all of them are nearly perfect... if not completely perfect. How long have you been spriting? By the looks of these, it appears you've been spriting/making Pixel Art for at least two years.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • Aww, very cute! I like your work; it's so nice to look at. The designs are quite nice. The biggest thing that I would say you need to work on is the birds' feet. They seem a little stiff and awkward compared to the rest of the sprite. Other than that, maybe switch your black lines for dark lines in a more complimentary colour? Either way, you've done a great job with these, so be proud of them and keep it up! =)

JessieB

Pixel Princess
    Years
  • If I had a dollar for every time I vomited looking at these...

I wouldn't have any money. This is amazing talent, and I think you should continue spriting, for sure. The shading and outlines on all of them are nearly perfect... if not completely perfect. How long have you been spriting? By the looks of these, it appears you've been spriting/making Pixel Art for at least two years.

I've been making sprites for...half a year. But I've been pixelling for around 5 :)

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    I've been making sprites for...half a year. But I've been pixelling for around 5 :)
    Ha, I knew it had to be quite a while... the quality of your pixel art is far beyond that of a beginner's. (and many of PC's long-running spriters for that matter).

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    they're very very good!
    the fakemons are fantastic and your main hero is very cool!

Hawiki

Back