• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jigglypuff

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay this question has been bugging me ever since the thought hit me...what ever happened to the little Jigglypuff that kept following Ash, Brock, and Misty???

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Yeah!!! Ive thought of that a lot. Never thought to put a tread about it..... Any way, maybe somthing happened????

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    I think they just wrote it off. Poor Jigglypuff ._.

From The Song of Jigglypuff through the end of the Johto series, a wild Jigglypuff followed Ash Ketchum's group, intent on performing its trademark song without causing its audience to fall asleep. It rarely if ever succeeded. Anything that fell asleep after hearing the song, that Jigglypuff would scribble all over the sleepers' faces. After Johto, Jigglypuff suddenly stopped appearing, but it did feature in one early Advanced Generation episode.

Information found at Bulbapedia.

Logitech

~Pokémon Spriter~
    Years
    A Charmander cooked him, and then Lucario threw him into a lake, and a wild Gyrados ate it. MRAW.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I ate it............ Yes I did... My houndoom cooked so I could eat it! XD

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
    As i recall, its one of the episode in hoenn, when jigglypuff, went with wishmur, because it can resist her sing. *anybody know the episodes name?"

Back