• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

ji

derp.
    Years
    D: I'm sorry.
    I think it needs to evolve at night...
    and maybe you can give it one of those berries that help and make it happy

edit: @ A@ Woah. *worship*
    I would like that very much ; A; you are too nice to me.

ji

derp.
    Years
    Yay for evolving!
    I need to update my front page again oA o;
    *trying to keep topic on trading so the thread won't be closed at the same time* XD

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Want Totodile, Charmander, Torchic, Mudkip, Bulbasaur, Treeko, Turtwig

Check my shop

ji

derp.
    Years
    Alright, be there in a sec C:

edit: @ Calder: I don't have Turtwig, but I can get you everything else.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    What is the level of your shiny Shinx? I want to trade a Lv 100 Shiny Gloom. Totally Legit. You can either evolve it into Bellomsom or a Vileplume. I never decided, thats why it hasn't evolved. Deal?

Oh and if you don't have Turtwig I can donate one.

ji

derp.
    Years
    @Hyper: You're welcome~

@Calder: Uhm... I'm really not sure. Would you be willing to trade one Shiny Legend for all of them? If not you can tell me what you feel they're worth C:

@Chary: It's at like level 11 I think >A<; Also, my sister is gonna give me one. ♥♥♥ But thank you Chary, that's really sweet.

blazez3212

Person Behind You
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ill be also happy to trade u a Cacturne i really want the groudon or Phoine
    EDIT Make it Phoine
    he he with salamance im to OP on PBR
    OP = Over Powered

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    @Hyper: You're welcome~

@Calder: Uhm... I'm really not sure. Would you be willing to trade one Shiny Legend for all of them? If not you can tell me what you feel they're worth C:

@Chary: It's at like level 11 I think >A<; Also, my sister is gonna give me one. ♥♥♥ But thank you Chary, that's really sweet.

depends on the legend you want

ji

derp.
    Years
    @blaze: I can give you the Phione for a pokemon you don't want but the groudon is a bit more rare than a cacturne... lol

edit: @Calder: Lol, what legend do you want to give? I was eyeing the Cresselia but if you'd rather just give something else that's fine too C:

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    @blaze: I can give you the Phione for a pokemon you don't want but the groudon is a bit more rare than a cacturne... lol

edit: @Calder: Lol, what legend do you want to give? I was eyeing the Cresselia but if you'd rather just give something else that's fine too C:

I'm saving Cresselia to see if lol Cresselia wants it...

Back