• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
Years
  • Do you need any starters? I have a completed Pokedex, so I can really give you nearly anything! I just need this so badly! Is this good: I will trade you

Charmander Ot Chary ,ID 53255,Lv 14,Bred Egg moves Flamethrower,RockSLide,Dragon Dance, and Outrage.

Tyranatar: Ot Chary,ID 31218,nn Earthstorm, (Distant Land (Colluseum) Lv 57

or I can give you these as well if you think they aren't worth an event.
    Blazeken,and Feralgatr, If you want them I will give you their info.

Thank You!

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • T-thats it! Wow! I was expecting to trade an arm and leg for it! You want any other Pokemon? If not, i'll tell you when I get to a Wifi spot (either Mcdonalds or my neighbor! XD) It may take a few days...is this alright?

Thank You soooooooo much!!!!!

ji

derp.
    Years
  • That's it. C:
    I have an extra one of them, so the NEXT person may have to give more to make me part with it, lol. XD
    I'll put you on my list and take your PCP off my available event trades until you can trade with me hon.

LittleShinyDrifloon

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • One more thing lovely.

Could I get a Squirtle starter?
    I've got a shiny Shinx [JAP], shiny Electrike, the PCPichu [JAP] and a shiny Misdreavus.

ji

derp.
    Years
  • o: I'd love to trade for your Shiny Shinx. ♥
    I'll hop on Wifi cuz I have one already bred. C:
    Is that alright?

ji

derp.
    Years
  • Just normal Pokemon, I'm afraid.
    If I ever learn how to breed shinies, I'll tell you first, seeing as you seem to adore them. xD

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    BUMP!

Lol, as if your thread needs it.It's the busiest I've seen in a while.

Just vm when Poliwags are done.

And, actually tell me what you want for them please.I'm dying of anxiety about that part:P

ji

derp.
    Years
  • @Arceus: What would you like to offer for it? C: I'm not picky.
    @Amore: Oh, please don't worry. XD It's a little time consuming but I'm not gonna make you give an arm and a leg, really. C: It's quite fun. I just need to get the jolly one and you're all set. ♥
    edit: basically whatever you feel is fair for them is fine, is what I'm saying. xD

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Ok.

How's about an Event Regigigas??

I have an EU one, and a Jap one, and I only want one (I hate it's cry, I just need to catch Regice/Steel).

And.....I just noticed your Naive Azelf.I've been searching for that for ages.....

Does "NN" mean nicknamed?Is it yours?And would I be able to trade with you for it once you've bred Poliwag?

ji

derp.
    Years
  • @Amore: It is mine! NN does mean nick-named, and I could re-name it for you if you really need. And you most certainly would be able to Cx what would you want to offer for it?

Also, the Regigigas is fine by me if you want it off your hands XD lol
    I'm sorry that the second poliwag is taking so long... I keep getting impish natures >3>;;; little buggers...

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Lol.....if a Sassy or Calm one pops up, i'll take that.Because it's gonna be a Politoed, whereas Adamant will be Poliwrath.
    I know the feeling, i reset my DSi's date 14 times trying to breed a Calm good IV'd Eevee on Valentine's Day, that was female (to go with my Careful one, so it'd be Romeo and Juliet, lol), and all I got was Quirky ones

Hmmm....EV'd Croconaw??(I think it was one of my few pokemon with decent IVs)

ji

derp.
    Years
  • well, a sassy has come up, i think? this batch is almost done hatching. if it's not in this one I'll just give you the sassy one. Cx

I HAVE LEARNED THAT IT TAKES ROUGHLY 4,500 STEPS FOR POLIWAG TO HATCH @ A@

As for the Azelf, that sounds decent. C: I barely use the poor thing, it sits in the box and collects dust.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Lol, like my Azelf,Uxie,and most other legends.

I'll go lurk on wi-fi like a silent stalker then...(lol, the things you come up with for post count)

ji

derp.
    Years
  • Lol, I adore my Uxie, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Mesprite and Azelf, however... xD
    And okay! C:
    Also, did you want me to re-nick-name the Azelf?

Back