• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

Future Arceus

I hate my name
Years
  • I guess you're right...But then what's your motivation if you don't get anything back?
    If I give you a list of easy pokes I want will you give me a list of pokes you want?

Last edited:

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • Letsee... What's the level of your shiny milotic?

And If you get any Shiny starters, I am willing to trade alot! (Cyndaquil, Squirtle , Totodile, Charmander, most wanted of them)

Last edited:

blazez3212

Person Behind You
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Arceues I gave him some really good pokes as of Electrivie,Gengar,Alakazam,Golem.

ji

derp.
    Years
  • @Blaze: *her, not him. I'm a girl o Ao;

@Chary: It's a female level 2 milotic, quiet nature.
    I don't have any shiny starters D; sorry.

@Arceus: Possibly? I don't really know what I want, lol. XD

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • Normal Zapdos, (not shiny) and Shiny Lucario Lv. 50 (cured Pkrus) for shiny Milotic and shiny Shinx?

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
  • Want a free moltres? I was just sitting around and then I decided to check the GTS and when I got there I somehow had a moltres. Do you want it?
    Wait never mind..can you give me the hoenn starters for it?

Last edited:

ji

derp.
    Years
  • @Chary: Whenever you want Cx
    @Arceus: O: lol, it was just there out of thin air? XD
    Only if you're sure you want to give it away~

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
  • IF you want it for the starters you can have it. I wonder how long it's been there...
    I want the hoenn starters because it gives me the chance to actually do a trade not just an I give you something and a few days later you give me something. Also I'm to lazy to go to pal park and catch them.

ji

derp.
    Years
  • @bsabbath: Well, what are you willing to offer for it, dear? C:
    I'm bad at picking Pokemon names off the top of my head...

ji

derp.
    Years
  • @pkman: Oh, I'm sorry, I'm already trading my Shiny Shinx to Chary *points above*
    I'll go take it off of the list in a sec...

@Arceus: I just have to hatch a Torchik and then I'll meet you on Wifi, and yes, I have all the birds C:

Back