• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

ji

derp.
    Years
    @Arceus: Maybe! Probably CX
    Torchik hatched, I'll be in Wifi with it in a sec

@Chary: Yup! Same one!

@Sabbath: Sure, that's fine, just pick one you may not be as attached to and I'll probably say yes [ I'm easy :'D ]

pokecrazy123

The Dark Side is Strong in You
    Years
    I need a timid staryu, an adamant totodile, a modest lapras, an adamant horsea, and a calm piplup

ji

derp.
    Years
    @Poke: uhh... I don't have Staryu's to breed, but I might be able to do everything else? Maybe possiblykindasortaImakenopromises?

@Arceus: It's possible but it takes FOREVER and is kinda difficult and annoying xD

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    (mocking voice) unable to connect, error code blah blah blah. ugh It takes awile to get the exact spot...

ji

derp.
    Years
    You mean do a I trade it, you trade it back type thing? I can do that >w<
    Also, I DO have a Celebi, BUT it's on my SS right now while the Articuno is on my Pearl.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    I had to update my game card, but I don't wanna lose my palpad entries, I'll have to trade to Plat. BRB! Er wait!!! I want to use my new Soul Silver- let me get my new FC!!!

Back