• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

ji

derp.
Years
  • I do! Thank you very much C:
    I'm gonna go do some revamping on my front page in a minute, so I'll get that Phione, Chikorita and Cyndaquill bred quick

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • Give me a list of the Shinies you want to trade, and I can give you a Lv 100 Shiny for a lower level shiny.

example is you say you have a shiny _____ i will offer you a shiny_____ Lv 100 with almost perfect Ev's and Iv's

ji

derp.
    Years
  • Hmm.
    I dunno if I'm willing to trade them but I'll list some Shinies I have.

Eevee
    Milotic
    Shinx
    Gardevoir
    Phione

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2010
    Oh woah that's a lot. Uhhhh
    Could I get a Snorlax for them? You can just trade me a Poke you don't care about for the other one.
    sorry i only have snorlax lv 1 LAX is it ok:S

ji

derp.
    Years
  • Yup! That's fine.
    Also, I think the FC in your sig is wrong, cuz when I try to register it it keeps saying it's wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm typing it in correctly.
    I have your stuff ready.

ji

derp.
    Years
  • @Arceus: It'll take me a little bit to evolve it @w@ It needs friendship.

@Rico: Okay, got it. Sorry, I thought the 0's were 8's xD

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • For the Shinx I can give you a lv 100 Shiny Regigias Maxed up everything (legaly)

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
  • i'll be on wifi. you're getting another totodile.Thank you for the pokemon. sorry i didn't give you anything good. bet you chary's cloning.

Last edited:
    Back