• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    Johnay you only have to see them to get the national dex. you don't have to catch them.

ji WOW i'm in the special thanks category. Thank you. Did you ever find venonat and did it manage to elude you? I'm flattered. I get to be in a special category. Well see you tomorrow if you don't go back online.:cer_disbelief:Tell me if you find venonat.
    You should take down the part about you being a newb. 25 pages on a thread isn't a newb anymore. This place is popular and you've gotten good at running your thread efficiently and effectively. Thank you for all the poke and good night.

Last edited:

NTJ

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    Hi Ji can i have both Absol and the Mystery Egg for the giveaway

ji

derp.
    Years
    Home sick from school today... but I should be on periodically.
    NJT, yes, you may, I'll need your friend code C:

NTJ

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    title

Oh sorry it is 3610 3116 4161 so would you prefer to trade me now

NTJ

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    Theres like something wrong with my game i dont see you on my friend thing for the invatation

Years
    Thaaanks a lot :D, Now I can finally breed my Machamp with Encore :D
    The houndour is LV1. I gave him rare candies and used the IV calculator, I marked his speed and Hp which means those IVs are 27 higher, Speed is 31 of course, but you can recalculate to confirm, if it hasn't the Ivs as I stated, the error was mine and I'll return you the trade.

ji

derp.
    Years
    Haha, don't even worry about it. XD
    I know absolutely NOTHING about IV's at all.
    Really. 8D;;;;;;;
    I'm just glad you like the Makuhita

Years
    Damn after all I didn't need the makuhita...Mr.Mime is the one who can teach Machamp Encore, I think I misread, so sorry to bother you again, do you have a Mr.mime or a mime jr?

Years
    Oh no no no, you keep it, really I have a houndoom.
    I was going to offer you something else for mime, thanks anyway :D

Back