• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

ji

derp.
Years
  • I kept trying to email you but for some reason my email wouldn't go through >:

Whenever you see me online just VM me, your Pokemon are ready so they don't need to be bred/hatched.

jefflee915

Treating all pokemon equally
    Years
  • hey ji! It's been a while and sorry for the mixup. I have a favour to ask but is it possible for you to level up the charmander before trading it over. A level one would be too hard to train up. Sorry if I'm asking for a lot. Let me know on your decision. Thanks!

ji

derp.
    Years
  • What level, dear?

also, I won't be able to trade tonight with anyone, just for tonight
    I have a huge book report due tomorrow. XD;;

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Ekans lv 5 or 4 For Mystey Egg! If you Have one Left.
    Code:3653 2731 5864! This

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
  • I kept trying to email you but for some reason my email wouldn't go through >:

Whenever you see me online just VM me, your Pokemon are ready so they don't need to be bred/hatched.
    Hmm? Well you have have any online hours? I am awake 24 / 7. Got my SS. Fun as heck. I can pop in anytime. Just won't be on the site.

ji

derp.
    Years
  • Sorry I've been AWOL. XD;
    I've been playing Soul Silver for the past few days... I'm almost done Cx
    My schedule is kinda weird this week
    So all trades will probably have to be done on Saturday or Sunday until it gets back on track.
    Monday should be back to normal though.
    Thank you ♥

ji

derp.
    Years
  • Yay for busy-ness @w@
    I'm in the Elite Four atm in SS so I'll answer questions of natures and stuff in a tad. ♥
    I hope everyone's weekend is going well Cx

jefflee915

Treating all pokemon equally
    Years
  • Yay for busy-ness @w@
    I'm in the Elite Four atm in SS so I'll answer questions of natures and stuff in a tad. ♥
    I hope everyone's weekend is going well Cx
    it is ji! by the way, i won't be needing the charmander anymore.. sorry for the hassle! anyways, are you still able to trade other pokemon?

ji

derp.
    Years
  • I can get you an eevee, misdreavus and ralts.

@Young: I don't have the squirtle anymore, but the shinx is bold and the furret is serious.

@everyone else: if you still want to trade, please remind me of what you wanted Cx

Last edited:
    Back