• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

---------------------------.:JKLAZ Has Freebies *Updated*

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    ok then

crystal sorry to keep you waiting, im trading tms to someone and its 5 of them, and were on the fourth so ill be out in a second

lance what do you have :D

JKLAZ

Years
    Yes yes i am back on... would have been earlier but something was wrong.... anyways

current status: almost got a lv100 palkia for a lv10 torchic on gts. missed it

JKLAZ

Years
    Umm i think its legit. I got it in a trade here, and they didnt state if it was hacked so it should be :D btw i saw your profile message, and idk what i want for it

gallade- is the mightyena touched?

JKLAZ

Years
    Is the shiny mightenya touched or untouched? also what level

JKLAZ

Years
    well it was more of a "well its just shiny lets see if it has anything else"

that type of "hmmm"

and well in a different sort of words you could say that im not very interested

--

*adds milotic to first page*

Back