• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jlizard's Have/Want Thread

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    I know, I know, bad name. Don't listen to it, because its from a while ago and all. My shop is now:

Jlizard's Trading Shop!

I have some shinies, events, EV'd pokes and IV breeds. I'd like EV'd pokes or shinies, or events or IV bred pokes.

Rules:
    1. Please no spamming, flaming, or disturbing the other posters on this thread (or anywhere on PC! =))
    2. Please don't trade me hacked pokemon.
    3. Have FUN!!!

My shinies and events and IV breeds and EV'd pokemon are as follows (also, if you'd like to help me organize my events, please feel free to post here or VM/PM me):

I've got:
    Pokefesta Electabuzz *NEW*
    Concert Chatot *NEW*
    Daisuki Club Bidoof *NEW*
    JEREMY Ekans *NEW*
    JEREMY Machamp *NEW*
    JEREMY Growlithe *NEW*
    JEREMY Gengar *NEW*
    Yukina Meowth *NEW*
    GOLGO Octillery *NEW*
    Shotokan Tropius *NEW*
    Yamamoto Whishcash *NEW*
    Akiyama Slaking *NEW*
    Shiny UT Birth Island Deoxys
    Eigakan Quirky Darkrai UT
    Eigakan Mild Shaymin UT
    Mild TRU Dragonite UT
    Wishmaker Jirachi UT
    EV'd Gallade
    EV'd Espeon
    EV'd Magmortar
    EV'd Kingdra
    EV'd Yanmega
    EV'd Aerodactyl
    EV'd Arcanine
    IV bred Timid Riolu
    Shiny Ralts UT
    Shiny Riolu UT
    Shiny Kyogre UT
    Shiny Mudkip UT

Happy trading.

EDIT: More events added. RL friend quitting Pokemon, and gave me some events. May give me some more, but the one's with *NEW* are the new ones.

Last edited:

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Naw, sadly I do not have the time to do that. When I get the power items I will be available to power train them. Some of them, however, are shiny. I have to go for the night but will post that info tomorrow.

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Azelf
    Cresselia
    Darkrai-Event?
    Deoxys-Event?
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Groudon
    Kyogre
    Mesprit
    Mew-Event??
    Mewtwo
    Palkia
    Regice
    Regigigas
    Regirock
    Registeel
    Uxie
    Are these all UT

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    what's your tyrogue LV and stats ( i need one in low LV ) and his Natures type?
    i trade it with
    bronzong lv 38
    abomasnow lv 40
    if you have a rare one ( diffrent color ) i can give you dialga :)

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    I'm interested in Scyther Ledian and some other third pokemon that I can't remember -_-. Check my thread to see what you want the link is in my sig.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    @ Starryday: Sure!
    @ GoldenBagon: These are UT: Mew (some sort of japanese event), the 3 fairies (uxie, azelf, mesprit), cresselia
    Groudon and Kyogre are lvl 100 sadly, mewtwo is lvl 82, dialga is lvl 53, I have 3 palkias, 1 shiny lvl 51, two normal lvls 51 and 53, I have to import the regis but I believe they are UT, darkrai has like 3/4 of the way to 51 but other than that its UT, and I sadly don't have deoxys anymore.

@ Shirakaji: It's lvl 13 UT. Its nature is hasty. But I would be able to potentially breed one for you that is lvl 1.

@ Skyt: The ditto is level 62 and is naive. I can import my other ditto, whose nature is right now unknown to please both you and starryday.

@ yellow: Alrighty Ill check.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    I have quite a few Gulpins and Tropius if you need them, would you take them for Armaldo and Cradily? What level/nature is Armaldo and Cradily?

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    Would you trade them for Gulpin and Tropius? I can add a Kings Rock and Leftovers aswell if that makes it any better? ^^

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    I just found a swalot, meaning I should be able to breed it. Do you have anything at all else not on my list? even a growlithe, a meowth, a misdreaveus, a poliwag, any and all would suffice.

However, the leftovers would be great on the tropius if possible.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    Actually, I have a spare Grimer. Would you take Grimer and Tropius? I can't find my Arcanine. :(

My code is:
    1590-8732-3641

Years
    What would you like for the Mew?

The pokemon that I have that are not on your list are...
    Spoiler:

I can also offer some TMs and some items if you'd like.

Back