• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join the Lakeland City Gym Group: Re-opened

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Hey, does anybody have a focus sash? I will trade for it either items or Pokemon.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    How is everyone doing? Haven't heard from all you memebers in a few days. Also, is there anyone else who wants to join the Porygon 2 Tournament?

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2007
    hey did you want to battle me, i am starting off battling and all and am not all that good.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Well

I have stone edge and dark pulse depending on what you are making an offer for.

I don't have shinys or event pokemon . . . but if you are looking for other items or pokemon from previous generations taht you don't have I might be able to help. Just let me know what you had in mind.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    hmm
    MASTER your kinda in need of some shinies why dont i give you a free mudkip lvl 6 if you like i would like any of the battle items but if you dont have thats ok

Years
    If you have cyndaquil I would love to have that, I also don't have a life orb, or a choice scarf, or a choice band. So I guess you can just choose any of those to give me. If you don't have any then just offer something else.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Lucky You

If you have cyndaquil I would love to have that, I also don't have a life orb, or a choice scarf, or a choice band. So I guess you can just choose any of those to give me. If you don't have any then just offer something else.

I have migrated my Typlosion and a Ditto from LeafGreen to Diamond just last night . . . . so tonight I can breed you a cyndaquil legit at Level 1 and send it over for the TM Stone Edge ;-)

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    HAHA

hmm
    MASTER your kinda in need of some shinies why dont i give you a free mudkip lvl 6 if you like i would like any of the battle items but if you dont have thats ok

Yeah I don't have the battle items . . . . as for shinys, I never really saw the point since I am an IV/EV trainer rather than a true collector. I do have one shiny pokemon, but it was caught in a masterball (I was EV training my Blissey in the pond by the Sapphire Daycare Center where Marill appears 99% of the time and gives 2 HP EVs each battle, when a shiny Marill attacked me. I had one masterball and one pokeball and only level 80+ pokemon other than Blissey . . . . . after trying to weaken Marill with Blissey's only damaging attack (sesmic toss) I then tried to catch it with my only pokeball. When it failed, I decided it would be better to waste my only masterball on it than to allow the only shiny I had ever seen to get away so I used it.) so I am sure it will be discredited as a hacked pokemon. So since it is my only new format shiny I tend to just want to hold on to it especially since whoever I trade it to would just scream hacked.

[A funny note, I have had one other shiny pokemon in my life. The first time I played through on either gold or crystal I was in the grass where the bug catcher is right before Violet City on my first time ever through the game when a shiny Bellsprout attacked me. I caught it, but it couldn't transfer to the new generations.]

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    HMMMMM

Why did the number guy just answer my question, it isn't your alter ego is it master beaver?

I have no idea who number guy is . . . . I will be home around 6:45 Easter Time. As for the items, I don't have either choice item and I only have one life orb that I currently use. I could send some other item with the cyndiquil if you would like.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Well since I am feeling generous I will give you both tm's for cyndaquil but you also have to battle me.

I will battle you later (and it can be an official challenge if you like), but I only need the Stone Edge now . . . so it will be a fair trade.

Back