• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join U-Min GFX Team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maaddogg

Epic spriter in the making!!
Years
  • NOTE:THIS IS NOT A WEBSITE ADVERTISEMENT

hello all,ok idk if this is the right place but if not then please just move it instead of hurting my feelings T_T lol..

but anyway,i am making this thread too inform all artists about my new graphics team called *drum roll*
    u-min+banner.png

we create art,gfx..well just about anything artistic for other people and our selves.

i already have a blog set up HERE
    that members of the team will have access too once they have joined so they can post and showcase their art there.there is also a free shop there where people can request art and members of the team can decide if they want too take on the request or not!^_^

~HOW TO JOIN~

just post here or PM me with proof of work (if i have already seen your stuff then this is not needed) and saying that YOU WANT IN!

once i have a team base then we will actually start discussing who we allow onto the team as a group but for now its just me ^_^

~Status~
    Blog status- OPEN
    Deviant art group-Still going through processing T_T

~Current Team~

~Maaddogg AKA Ozumadrew
    -gfx,banner,logo,and avatar artist

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'm afraid this does count as advertising. This board is intended to serve as a place where artists can show their work, and since you aren't really showing any graphics, I'm afraid I'll have to close it. You can link to your blog in your signature, and maybe you could be interested in checking Webmasters Discussion to talk about your website.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back