• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Joining Team Aqua/Magma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wynaut

Unown Master
Years
  • Dragon Man 11 said:
    Does anyone know if it is possible to join Team Aqua or Team Magma with Gameshark codes?
    Thanks

Impossible, there's no such thing =/

Mikoudi

Gameboy Helper
    Years
  • Malc said:
    why would u want to? :dead:

why would you want to? gah :bandit: i have seen so many people (including myself) in rp's be a Team Aqua character. This is the most coolest gang/team ever! Same with Team Magma (dont have ruby though :(). I think it would be cool at the end of the game if a team aqua member walked up to you and said 'Want to join?' then a whole new quest would come!

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • Yeah it would be pretty cool. It would be awesome if you could make plans to expand the sea or land. Like actually being able to take over the Weather Institute or Mount Chimney.

Mikoudi

Gameboy Helper
    Years
  • Dragon Man 11 said:
    Yeah it would be pretty cool. It would be awesome if you could make plans to expand the sea or land. Like actually being able to take over the Weather Institute or Mount Chimney.

I see...well maybe i should make another visit to the pokemon people and ask about a new pokemon game where you are one of the Team's members (aqua color would be team aqua, and a maroon type would be team magma). I think it would be a great idea and lots of people would get the game

Mikoudi

Gameboy Helper
    Years
  • Porygon said:
    Dude, you'd want to be the evil guys? Hmm? come to think of it, in RBY I was always a bit dissapointed that you couldn't make your own choice when asked to join the Rockets?

why of course we want to be the bad guys, the people who made the game don't want us to be though :dead:

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
  • Yeah. I always said there should be a game that you can join one of the evil teams. It would give a change to the same boring plot, and the starters would probably be pretty cool. ;)

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • The starters for Team Aqua...Maybe Carvanha, Zubat or Poochyena. I think it is a shame that the evil people always have most of the same Pokemon. (Zubat, Golbat, Crobat or Poochyena, Mightyena...sort of a Houndoor or Houndoom) The "evil guys" never had any variety. Example: Flying, Grass, Fire, Water, Psychic, Dragon. Whatever...
    By the way is Maxie a man or a woman?

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
  • Dragon Man 11 said:
    The starters for Team Aqua...Maybe Carvanha, Zubat or Poochyena. I think it is a shame that the evil people always have most of the same Pokemon. (Zubat, Golbat, Crobat or Poochyena, Mightyena...sort of a Houndoor or Houndoom) The "evil guys" never had any variety. Example: Flying, Grass, Fire, Water, Psychic, Dragon. Whatever...
    By the way is Maxie a man or a woman?

Yeah, I noticed that there is never any neat Pokemon on the evil guys team. Be really cool if they had shuppets or something like that. Oh, and I think Maxie is a guy.

Years
  • if i were team skull :

play as the : admin

starting dialogue : You know I was just going to battle you for team skull ............. but now that I have seen
    how annoying you are ............... I'm doing this now to penalize you .

team : cacena : crunch
    dark pulse
    smog
    hidden power ( psychic )
    Sharpedo : water gun
    crunch
    hidden power ( ground )
    hidden power ( psychic )
    ace : Mega Houndoom : crunch
    dark pulse
    smog
    hidden power ( psychic )

ending dialogue : Ok , now I know how anoying you are.

battle prize : 1,000 pokedollars
    HM surf and waterfall

Years
  • Hey cody, glad to see you've found your way back to PC! Unfortunately, this thread hasn't been active in nearly 13 years, which is definitely past our 2 month revival rule. Please make sure you're looking at the latest post dates before posting in other threads. Thanks!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back