• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jokes

Noctis

Finally back after some family problems
    Years
    let's just tell each other jokes
    Here's my first one:

Asks to sit at the adult table.
    Dad: no
    You: why not?
    Dad: what's a carburetor?
    You: Uuummm...
    Dad: Who's Spongebob's best friend?
    You: Patrick Sta- oh.

Years
    That "joke" is prime /r/gatekeeping material tbh, and isn't really funny. And I'm speaking as someone not even remotely into Spongebob, and who can kinda tell you what a carburetor does - at its simplest, its basically the predecessor to the fuel injector and was solely there to mix air with a fuel spray in engines, things a fuel injection system does far better and more reliably than carbs ever did them. A carburetor also kinda hasn't been a thing in 90%+ of new cars since sometime in the '80s or '90s because fuel injectors are that much more reliable.

And yes, I am intetionally killing your joke because it's lame gatekeeping.

This one I'm dropping here because I want people to roll their eyes and groan just like I did when I saw this joke tho:

What's more expensive, a ladder or a diamond?

The latter.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I would tell some of my go-to jokes if they weren't extremely racist. So I'll just leave a bad pun...

- Shit, I think I lost an electron. I really should keep an ion them.

...and now my two go-to offensive jokes.
    WARNING: When I said "offensive jokes", I meant it. You have been warned!
    Spoiler:

What's more expensive, a ladder or a diamond?

The latter.

bruh

Back