• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jorge's Cave (Events/Shinies/Beast Ball Pokemon Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • thank you for the trade :)

Sorry, but that Wobbuffet has got Powersaves date

68a137ae8f.png

ade9b81817.JPG

I don't accept Powersaves events. Give me back the Piplup please.

Years
  • Hello

I'm interested in your Gen 3 Celebi. I have a Mew from the Same gen that I could trains with from a Nintendo event.

If not a Gen 3 then any Celebi as its the only Pokemon missing from my collection.

Thanks

Years
  • Hello

I'm interested in your Gen 3 Celebi. I have a Mew from the Same gen that I could trains with from a Nintendo event.

If not a Gen 3 then any Celebi as its the only Pokemon missing from my collection.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hi Jorge! Hope you are doing well! c:

I realized you've got the VER2013 Shiny Dialga, Pakia and Giratina! I'd be interested in trading for them if you'd like! (Can you tell me the IDs on all 3 though? They're supposed to be different for each one.)

Let me know if anything from my shop would interest you! c:

Years
  • Is the shop still running?

Eeyup, is still working, but I'm not as active as before.

Hi Jorge! Hope you are doing well! c:

I realized you've got the VER2013 Shiny Dialga, Pakia and Giratina! I'd be interested in trading for them if you'd like! (Can you tell me the IDs on all 3 though? They're supposed to be different for each one.)

Let me know if anything from my shop would interest you! c:

I'm interested in these events from your shop:

-Winter Vacation Darkrai
    -Ash's Pikachu
    -Swablu from KOREAN YEAR OF THE DRAGON SHINY EVENTS (Female, Lv. 1, Rash, UT)

BTW, I have got some new events:

-2016 Tanabata Jirachi (ORAS and XY version) 8-2-2016
    -Gotta Catch 'em All Chimecho ID 60321 (OT トウキョー)
    -Korean Meloetta from Movie ID 12192
    -Bianka Miltank ID 05276 6-7-2016
    -Helen Volcaion (Spanish) ID 10016 10-12-2016

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I'm interested in these events from your shop:

-Winter Vacation Darkrai
    -Ash's Pikachu
    -Swablu from KOREAN YEAR OF THE DRAGON SHINY EVENTS (Female, Lv. 1, Rash, UT)

BTW, I have got some new events:

-2016 Tanabata Jirachi (ORAS and XY version) 8-2-2016
    -Gotta Catch 'em All Chimecho ID 60321 (OT トウキョー)
    -Korean Meloetta from Movie ID 12192
    -Bianka Miltank ID 05276 6-7-2016
    -Helen Volcaion (Spanish) ID 10016 10-12-2016
    Cool! Since I'm asking for Shiny events though, if you'd like 2 more (or equivalent) I'd be cool with that!

Ooo, I'd trade for the Miltank and Volcanion (assuming it has the SPA tag yeah?) as well! So you can choose up to 4 more events if you'd like!

Years
  • Cool! Since I'm asking for Shiny events though, if you'd like 2 more (or equivalent) I'd be cool with that!

Ooo, I'd trade for the Miltank and Volcanion (assuming it has the SPA tag yeah?) as well! So you can choose up to 4 more events if you'd like!

Miltank is German but I have another one in Spanish (OT Blanca), and Volcanion is Spanish

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Miltank is German but I have another one in Spanish (OT Blanca), and Volcanion is Spanish
    Ah yes yes, I meant German on the Miltank (I traded for your Spanish one already haha). So I'll take that and Volcanion! That's a total of about 8 normal Events? (Since I count the Shinies as 2.) Let me know what else you'd like!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back