• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jorge's Cave (Events/Shinies/Beast Ball Pokemon Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ah yes yes, I meant German on the Miltank (I traded for your Spanish one already haha). So I'll take that and Volcanion! That's a total of about 8 normal Events? (Since I count the Shinies as 2.) Let me know what else you'd like!

Hi :)

I'm interested in these events:

-McDonald's Pikachu
    -Pokemon Center Skytree Shiny Rayquaza (the Japanese one)
    -Pokemon Box Swablu

So it would be...

My VER2013 Dialga, Palkia and Giratina [their IDs are 08303 (Dialga), 09133 (Palkia) and 09273 (Giratina)] , Bianka's Miltank and my Helen's Volcanion.

For your Winter Vacation Darkrai, Ash's Pikachu, Swablu from KOREAN YEAR OF THE DRAGON SHINY , McDonald's Pikachu, Pokemon Center Skytree Shiny Rayquaza (the Japanese one), Pokemon Box Swablu.

I hope everything is allright :)

Can we trade this weekend?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hi :)

I'm interested in these events:

-McDonald's Pikachu
    -Pokemon Center Skytree Shiny Rayquaza (the Japanese one)
    -Pokemon Box Swablu

So it would be...

My VER2013 Dialga, Palkia and Giratina [their IDs are 08303 (Dialga), 09133 (Palkia) and 09273 (Giratina)] , Bianka's Miltank and my Helen's Volcanion.

For your Winter Vacation Darkrai, Ash's Pikachu, Swablu from KOREAN YEAR OF THE DRAGON SHINY , McDonald's Pikachu, Pokemon Center Skytree Shiny Rayquaza (the Japanese one), Pokemon Box Swablu.

I hope everything is allright :)

Can we trade this weekend?
    Sounds perfect! c: I shall have them cloned soon. Weekend is fine with me! I will be around the rest of the day (maybe 10 hours from this post?) and will check back periodically! I also have tomorrow (my Mon) off and will be around then too~

Years
  • Sounds perfect! c: I shall have them cloned soon. Weekend is fine with me! I will be around the rest of the day (maybe 10 hours from this post?) and will check back periodically! I also have tomorrow (my Mon) off and will be around then too~

Sorry, finally I can't trade today due to a project I have to finnish. I hope we can trade on Monday.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Sorry, finally I can't trade today due to a project I have to finnish. I hope we can trade on Monday.
    That's alright! I figured something had happened. I came on to check messages but will be out until basically my normal weekday times (about 3 hours from this post?). Not sure I'll catch you but I'll come on and check! Everything is cloned and ready to go so its just a matter of meeting up, haha.

Years
  • That's alright! I figured something had happened. I came on to check messages but will be out until basically my normal weekday times (about 3 hours from this post?). Not sure I'll catch you but I'll come on and check! Everything is cloned and ready to go so its just a matter of meeting up, haha.

Hi. Sorry for being disconnect during these days. I have been very busy, like always :(.

Now I have 4 free days, so I can trade during these days. Tell me when you can trade

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hi. Sorry for being disconnect during these days. I have been very busy, like always :(.

Now I have 4 free days, so I can trade during these days. Tell me when you can trade
    No problem! I've also been tied up with Halloween events so I get it. @w@

It's now Mon for me so I'm around at my weekday times (6-10 PM my time) all week! (I may be a little later today due to another Halloween event but will be around by 7 or 8?)

Years
  • No problem! I've also been tied up with Halloween events so I get it. @w@

It's now Mon for me so I'm around at my weekday times (6-10 PM my time) all week! (I may be a little later today due to another Halloween event but will be around by 7 or 8?)

Allright. I'll try to trade with you when you're free. Trading with different timezones is very difficult D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    I have a shiny Slakoth that I caught personally, untouched. Would you be willing to trade your Happy Hour Meowth for it? If so, PM me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Years
  • Welcome to my life haha. There's no rush though! Weekends tend to be the best time so if it's too difficult I don't mind doing it then. c:

Hi. I would like to ask you when we can trade? D:

Sorry, I've been busy during these 2 weeks, so I couldn't ask you. I hope you're still interested.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hi. I would like to ask you when we can trade? D:

Sorry, I've been busy during these 2 weeks, so I couldn't ask you. I hope you're still interested.
    Hi! I am indeed still interested! c:

I am quite free this week so I should be around at 5-10 PM my time all week (except maybe Wed), and then I'll be free this Sunday (Sat I have events all day)! If there is a specific time that works please let me know, I'm more likely to come on if I have an appointment. @w@

Years
  • Hi! I am indeed still interested! c:

I am quite free this week so I should be around at 5-10 PM my time all week (except maybe Wed), and then I'll be free this Sunday (Sat I have events all day)! If there is a specific time that works please let me know, I'm more likely to come on if I have an appointment. @w@

Can we trade tomorrow? Is hard to find a good time to trade D:

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    Hey, I'm on Gen 7 Moon. Was wondering if it's possible and if you can check one of my pokemon for it's "legitness". I got a Shiny 6 IV Ditto off GTS and am pretty sure it's not legit, but without Pokemon Bank, I don't know if it passes the tests. Want to start breeding but if the parent doesn't pass as legit, all babies won't either. If you can check it, you can clone the Ditto for yourself and send it back to me. Lmk, thanks.

Years
  • Hey lf shiny karp, what would u trade for one of those of you have none of course

I can trade my Magikarp for any other Shiny I don't have.

Hey, I'm on Gen 7 Moon. Was wondering if it's possible and if you can check one of my pokemon for it's "legitness". I got a Shiny 6 IV Ditto off GTS and am pretty sure it's not legit, but without Pokemon Bank, I don't know if it passes the tests. Want to start breeding but if the parent doesn't pass as legit, all babies won't either. If you can check it, you can clone the Ditto for yourself and send it back to me. Lmk, thanks.

Sincerely, I don't know how to check if a Pokemon is legit or not in Pokemon Sun. But, if that Ditto passed the GTS, I'm pretty sure it can pass Pokemon Bank.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2017
    Hi, can you trade me a modest grubbin

-------------------------------
    FC: 2853-1372-3977

Years
  • Hi, can you trade me a modest grubbin

-------------------------------
    FC: 2853-1372-3977

Yes, I can (if you don't have already it yet). What can you offer?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE IN MY SHOP

Now, with the release of Pokemon Sun/Moon, I will open now a new section about Beast Ball Pokemon. All of them will be bred by me. Also, some of them has got egg moves. I hope somebody is interested. My new OT and ID is in my signature bellow.

BEAST BALL POKEMON

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back