• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journal or Diary

Journal or Diary?

• Journal

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Diary

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Shhhh...its a secret.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Not a chance

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Neh, I started doing those things since 4th (3rd...?) grade. And I'm still doing it everyday. I have 6 books filled up and I'm working with my 7th.

My entries are pretty brief. I don't really like writing down lots of detail of my thoughts and feelings. I used to when I was younger. And reading it right now is hilarious. So I don't think I will be continuing that. XD Neer neer~
    Since I know that my younger sister is reading it everyday like it's some kind of story book that is updated every night. (I don't like it but I can't stop her anymore =\ ) I write down what I did today or anything special happend without any awful thoughts from my head... And swearing. XDDDD; (The only place I can do that is in my sketchbook... XD)
    Sometimes I write down online experiences if it want to. x3

I never tried doing an online diary/journal though. It's a bit uncomfortable for me. Usually I write at night before I go to bed, and doing it online is not for me. =\

I call it a journal by the way.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've always considered diaries and journals, when used in this context, to be the same thing. o_o I don't keep anything offline, but I do update my LJ almost everyday, with practically everything from personal things to random stuff I want to share with others. I've never been one for paper-and-pen journals since I forget about them far too easily. o.o;

I like the word "journal" better though. oO;

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Diaries pwn journals. you get to scream at your sibling if they open your journal but if you see them open your diary you can both scream at them and slap them on the face. It's called convenience. XD

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~I have tried countless of times to try and keep writing inside a diary, but I always end up getting bored or even discovered by my mother, who tends to enjoy searching in my stuff.

I do have an online journal, which I update whenever I have time and mood. I think it's better than having a diary in real life.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I mainly keep an online journal (at LiveJournal), although I've started an offline one in an actual book for Creative Writing. Entries are no longer required for this semester, but nevertheless, I still like to write in it. The sad thing is, it's grown to be more personal than my online one that I've used for years.

Years
    Other than the ones I've kept at school for purposes the teachers wanted, nope. I don't really see a point in them to be honest.

Years
    I personally prefer Journals. The reason is because, I own one myself. ^_^ I think Diaries are when you are writing about secrets, etc. Journals are for you to write about things that happen in your days, IMO.

Back