• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journey into the Beyond [New Frontiers redone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc: im confused. my pokemon are not attackintg the camp they are merely exploring. they will not hurt an one and i thought it as midday.have i come in at a bad time?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: I'd say you have done some careless reading.

IC:

Emerl listened silently to the conversation, not feeling like he had anything to add at the moment, although his eyes seemed distant as he gaze into the fire his undiverted attention remained on the words said around him.

"[Don't worry.]" Blaziken said to Festival, sitting down by the two trainers in lotus position "[I can faste for days if need be, and you need the nourishment a lot more than I do. I do not feel wronged in any way so please eat.]"

"[Fasting for days...]" Heracross shook his head in between the gobbling of his food "[He does that willingly, and he thinks I'm crazy.]"

"[Oh these modern trends.]" Aggron cut into the conversation, taking a short break from cooing over the Tauros "[Quit interjecting and get some meat onto those bones girl.]" she said briskly "[You'll never find yourself a mate by starving, and the same goes for you Blaziken.]" the steel pok?mon added. "[You should settle down and find yourself a nice girl while your still young and healthy.]" a faint smile spread across Aggron's face as he began to look at both fire pok?mon.

"[Oh no...]" Blaziken muttered, knowing that look all too well. "[We've just met so don't try to push any of your pairing nonsense onto either of us.]" the fowl pok?mon said sharply.

Aggron was about to interject, but seemed to lack the words so she let out a disgruntled sigh and turned back to cooing over Roam instead, muttering something about the good old days.

"[I'm sorry about her...]" Blaziken said to the Flareon, embarassment discernable in his expression and voice even though he tried to hide it "[She takes her mothering a bit too far at times.]"

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: It's like the middle of the night right now, and we were going to start setting up camp two pages ago x3 Late night tonight....XD

And since I'm talking to Jaelin ... I'll wait Shadow Wolf. Otherwise it'd be a pretty one-sided conversation ;)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc: you say its midnight? so my pokemon are roaming the camp at night. i apoligise. i have edited my posts. no one needs to edit their posts except katsuro.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back