• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journey Through the Dark [OOC/SU Thread]

Nam

Years
  • I would join in on the hunt, except I already have a Tepig. :P Too bad though, cause I'm the closest one to Ciel.

BTW, there are some things that need updating. Nadia is supposed to be lvl 7 and Ciel's new pokemon hasn't been registered. And Nakuzami, you haven't added your new Buizel to the list either. xP Nadia also learned Water gun. Although, he did change 5 pokeballs to 4. xP

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    If you can catch him XD. He seems to be stalking Ciel right now. I'd actually like to see that. Or maybe he's stalking Shinx...
    >>
    <<
    ...Maaybe... :P

PS: I'm a girl XD No worries. I don't sound like one.

:P Well, I posted but didn't mention the scar. Basically I just had it chase a bunch of Starly toward Hiro.

PS: I just didn't want to make a mistake. :P

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Hehehehe... I'm just wandering ahead of you guys and well... I found my own Growlithe And I hope to keep it too! (Hurray for the two Sentrets!) :3 Not sure if I can with that post though.... but I sure made mine dramatic.... >.>; I blame Dyle... O: And I'll probably meet you guys in town or something seeing as Dyle can't possibly battle anymore and I'm reluctant to use a Potion. (YES I'M A HOARDER WHEN IT COMES TO MY OWN POKEMON!) :P

As of my inventory:
    Potions x5 Potion x3
    Pokeball x5 Pokeball x4

Dyle's HP: (I'm thinking out of the general 20 for the lvl. 5 starters)
    1/20
    Growlithe's HP:
    1/??

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    God like all of us are going to have Growlithe! XD. I don't think Ciel's going to catch this one for a reason.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Is that reason because it's a stalker? :P Once mine evolves into an Arcanine I'mma love it and ride it everywhere I go....

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Well, Emboar is gonna give me a piggy back ride all over Sinnoh as soon as he evolves.

Get it, because, Emboar is a giant piggy. And if you get him to give you a PIGGY back ride...

It was actually funny til I ruined it. :P

Nam

Years
  • Yeah... ><

By the way, Scarf Blade isn't participating in this RP anymore. He told me himself. So you can go ahead and remove him.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I would join in on the hunt, except I already have a Tepig. :P Too bad though, cause I'm the closest one to Ciel.

BTW, there are some things that need updating. Nadia is supposed to be lvl 7 and Ciel's new pokemon hasn't been registered. And Nakuzami, you haven't added your new Buizel to the list either. xP Nadia also learned Water gun. Although, he did change 5 pokeballs to 4. xP

Yeah, I know, I didn't get a chance to add all of that.
    Sorry I've been gone, but I was on vacation(and forgot to mention that before I left, lol) :3
    Ima go read everything that's happened so far so... yeah.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    I'm going to post today actually. Sorry, it's difficult to write posts with your ipod

Nakuzami

Years
  • I have yet to read TFW's and Nam's posts. CyBeastSaber, I'll just say you caught the Growlithe. I'll tell you the rest tommorow morning along with TFW's and Nam's stuffz.
    Sorry guys, but this shall be a LOT more organized and everything once school starts(as I'll have internet access 5 out of 7 days a week.)

Nakuzami

Years
  • I'm debating whether or not I should continue this RP. If I don't then I will remake it sometime soon, but at the moment I've thought of a better idea for a RP, and I might need to rethink some elements in this one.
    If you guys want me to continue this thing, I will. It would help if somebody would like to be a co-GM or something, for times that I disappear or don't have time to do anything here, which shouldn't be very often(except on weekends) now that school is starting.
    If I do continue this, it won't be for a few more days... I have yet to start my summer reading, and school starts in four days D:

Back