• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Judge my Froakie [Help]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draqonite

Draco Meteor?
Years
  • Im indecisive about if I should use this Froakie i just hatched. Im trying to build a competitive team and i just hatched a

Froake
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Protean

And when i went to the IV judge this is what he tells me:

"This pokemon has relatively superior potential overall"
    "Thats how i judge it anyway"
    "Incidentally i would say its greatest potential lies in its HP"
    "But its Attack stat is good too"
    "Although its Sp. Atk is equally good"
    "And well is Speed stat is good too"
    "Stats like those... they simply cant be beat! Thats how i judge it"
    "But how can you make it through battle with this kind of defense stat"

Does this mean i got perfect IV's in Atk, SpA, Speed and HP?

Also do you think that having a bad defense like he says:"But how can you make it through battle with this kind of defense stat", would affect my Froakie in competitive battling?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Over all Froakie's line is Attack, Speed, and Special Attacking just like a Ninja. All pokemon will have some type of weakness. I think that this guy tells you what it has perfect IV's in and Def, isn't one of them.

I am not good at stats like a lot of people are here that is just what I think. Because I too, just started paying attention to stats and things. Sorry if this is no help, just trying to help out a bit. I am sure someone will come in here sooner or later to help you 100%.

I do believe there is a thread somewhere else on this site that specializes in Ivs and things. I just can't name it atm.

Draqonite

Draco Meteor?
    Years
  • Ya but i mean it doesnt matter what it said about his defense?

I dont really think it does matter because he aint a defensive pokemon anyway. But i dont know..

NRG

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2015
    HP, Atk, Sp.Atk and Spd are maximum.

Sp.Def is unknown

Defence is minimum

Victreebel's Bro

The Day Is My Enemy
    Years
  • This means that it has max IV's in HP, attack, sp.atk and speed, but has very low defence IV's. Hasty nature also lowers defence and raises speed. This doesn't really matter because Froakie has low defences anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back