• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen July 26 Pokémon Sunday episode

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Whats with all the mini games in Heart gold and soul silver
    I don't know. Fun new features for people who like mini-games, giving them something fun to do? Possibly the mini-games will be used to get items in the game? For the fun of it? What a concept. I'm not sure why people complain about a new feature ruining the games. If you don't like mini-games, don't play them. It's not like the game is going to explode in your DS if you don't play the mini-games.

Anyhow, I like the idea of these mini-games. Adds some fun ways to kill the time with the game.

Also, I'm enjoying the Pokedex look, especially the weight comparisons. I don't know why, but those are fascinating to me.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    I like these new mini-games, pokégear and pokédex, they are better than ever. But I don't understand you few guys, who just keep saying that: "Oh no, they haven't showed Kanto pictures to us yet! It's not going to be in game!" (something like that) Of course Kanto is in the game. This is a remake and what do you think what you see in the map when you go to kill Elite Four? Just black map or Kanto's map? I think the second one, so if there's Kanto's map, why couldn't you go to there? They don't make maps just for fun... (Only first line belongs to here :P and everything else is just for someone who doesn't understand that Kanto is in the game)

Years
    They don't need to show us Kanto. It will definitely be in there. How else would we be able to get to Mount Silver and Indigo Plateau? I'm happy that they haven't shown it yet. Besides, did they tell us a lot of info about the Sevii Islands when FrLg was announced?

The Pokegear looks very nice. It looks as if we can store more phone numbers onto the phone. I love the Oak and Mary talk show music. It sounds the same, but with better instruments. ^_^

The Pokedex is very nice as well. It's best one IMO. At least we have an idea of the girl trainer card sprite now. The hat doesn't look gigantic.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    So, the PokeGear looks amazing. I like how it's no longer just practical but also pleasant to look at. And now you can see the time no matter which app you're using, great! I like the radio (so glad they kept it!)

The new gyms look so cool! I didn't think they would change them that much, but now they may be kind of a challange!

I like the minigames. They'll add more to do with friends (but, admittingly, the snowball one looks kinda dumb). I like the race one and the bumping one, but I wonder if other Pokemon will have special abilities in them, and in the bouncing one if weight will matter...

So many questions I want to answer when playing the games!

They don't need to show us Kanto. It will definitely be in there. How else would we be able to get to Mount Silver and Indigo Plateau? I'm happy that they haven't shown it yet. Besides, did they tell us a lot of info about the Sevii Islands when FrLg was announced?

The Pokegear looks very nice. It looks as if we can store more phone numbers onto the phone. I love the Oak and Mary talk show music. It sounds the same, but with better instruments. ^_^

The Pokedex is very nice as well. It's best one IMO. At least we have an idea of the girl trainer card sprite now. The hat doesn't look gigantic.

I also really hope that they don't tell us about Kanto, that would ruin some of the surprises that are bound to be included with it.

I agree that the Pokedex is by far the best one yet.

And about the hat, maybe Kris had to go home? (jk)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Everything this video showcased was simply amazing! Love the snowball fight personally.

Years
    Bugsy's gym is my favorite gym so far. I love those moving spiders. I'm happy they kept the gym music. Very nostalgic. I've noticed the male overworld and the female overworlds aren't wearing their hats and they are wearing different clothing for the mini games.

Years
    ah the gyms look well cool, i wish they'd showed us either diffferent gyms or different parts of the gyms
    we'd already seen what we got shown >___>
    i really can't believe how soon it is before this comes out
    its like, what, 5/6 weeks?!
    hopefully we'll get some nice surges of info from pokemon sunday soon.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Lol i love how everyone rushes on youtube and pokecommunity to post/upload this before any one lol XD anyways its a preety kool vid i love the new gym thingees but i was looking 4 somthing more challengeing then that!

Watch this one its exsact quality as filb.de (downloaded from website using firefox) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tl3E6GoETs

Last edited:

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    GymLeaderLily said:
    They don't need to show us Kanto. It will definitely be in there. How else would we be able to get to Mount Silver and Indigo Plateau? I'm happy that they haven't shown it yet. Besides, did they tell us a lot of info about the Sevii Islands when FrLg was announced? .

I agree with you that we dont need to see Kanto, but the sevii islands isnt the same thing, Kanto was in the original GSC and we know it will be in HGSS. The sevii islands were not in RGB, and so we was generally in the dark about it.

Keep the nostalgia coming in everywhere that isnt gym enhancements!

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
    HG/SS is really surpassing expectations (as expected) But something tells me their is something they will hold back that is REALLY huge until the game's release. This is all foreplay for that. ^O^

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    All of this stuff looks plain awesome.

Really, I can't wait for these updates and I hope they will be added into the final game.

Years
    I agree with you that we dont need to see Kanto, but the sevii islands isnt the same thing, Kanto was in the original GSC and we know it will be in HGSS. The sevii islands were not in RGB, and so we was generally in the dark about it.

Keep the nostalgia coming in everywhere that isnt gym enhancements!

I know it's not the same thing. (Red version was the second Pokemon game I've ever played. Gold was first.) I used those two as a comparison because they are both places you go to later on in the game.

I'm happy that the music sounds the same. (Oak & Mary's Talk show has the same rhythm as last time.) Even the music that plays in the gym was kept the same. That's nostalgic enough for me. XD

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    HG/SS is really surpassing expectations (as expected) But something tells me their is something they will hold back that is REALLY huge until the game's release. This is all foreplay for that. ^O^

ow, my brain...

I agree, that there will be something really big. I can't wait to play it and see what it is.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    KOOL omg that's kool the Mini-Games look nice. The Pokemon Center music was alright, but the rest was awesome!! ^_^

Ayselipera

The racing minigame looks like a lot of fun! Also the gyms look so much better they really updated them nice.

Back