• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    I haven't seen as many spoiler tags in people's posts. When they first came out, you couldn't see one post without it being there.
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

I think the whole spoiler tags in sigs are friggin' stupid. >=(

Also, hey guys, I haven't posted in here all week. I missed you all. I did make a new theme though. =D

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    aragornbird said:

Also, hey guys, I haven't posted in here all week. I missed you all. I did make a new theme though. =D

OMG You got a new theme XD it's awesome.

I don't really blush much, Only when I get embarrassed or I am talking with someone I like face to face XD

My freckles are starting to show a bit more than usual now ;; I hate it when they do that.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Emma said:
    I don't really blush much, Only when I get embarrassed or I am talking with someone I like face to face XD

My freckles are starting to show a bit more than usual now ;; I hate it when they do that.
    I don't blush much either. XD

My freckles always show, I don't care. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I got loads of freckles, I hate it so much when they show up really badly XD

I hate blushing, it always makes it obvious that you like the person D:

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    aragornbird said:

Its a cool theme aragornbird. Lord of the Rings is awsome. I thought it was better than that bird you had as your avatar. I like it, the signature especially. :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    aragornbird said:

Good to see your back Bash Bro, I trust your doing well in the new academy? I like the new theme, you like mines? Now it looks like I copied your style

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Emma said:
    I got loads of freckles, I hate it so much when they show up really badly XD

I hate blushing, it always makes it obvious that you like the person D:
    That, or you said something stupid. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    A Strong Trainer! said:
    Yeah, but i never know if i'm blushin or not xD I always hav the feeling that i start blushin if i make a mistake in my solo's or something or when i get praised
    (And i'm gettin that all the time the last few days)

That thing only happens to me when I want to talk to this one girl I like. I mean I can talk to any girl that I have no interest in.

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    That thing only happens to me when I want to talk to this one girl I like. I mean I can talk to any girl that I have no interest in.

Same for me. I only start blushing at that time when i do something really stupid and start imbarrising myself =( Also I just hate doing something wrong infront of huge crouds.. And it dsn't exactly help if you have a beutiful voice to grab all the solo's *sob*

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    That's ditto for me.

There's probably someone who likes me that I like and the problem is that you don't always know who it is. I can't go around asking every girl in my neighborhood. "Do you like me?" They'd probably just say "What a loser!" and I'd make a fool of myself. I mainly have friends that are girls because in my grade there are like no couples and the good thing about being single is that you're allowed to dance with whoever you want. :)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    A Strong Trainer! said:
    Same for me. I only start blushing at that time when i do something really stupid and start imbarrising myself =( Also I just hate doing something wrong infront of huge crouds.. And it dsn't exactly help if you have a beutiful voice to grab all the solo's *sob*

Well I have no problem facing a crowd, especially after doing a speech in front of every Freshman,Sophmore, and Senior. This shyness/blushness dissappears as you become more talkative, thats why I work as a cashier register, to become more talkative...oh and don't cry now *hand tissue*

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    Well I have no problem facing a crowd, especially after doing a speech in front of every Freshman,Sophmore, and Senior. This shyness/blushness dissappears as you become more talkative, thats why I work as a cashier register, to become more talkative...oh and don't cry now *hand tissue*

xD Ok well I suppose thatll be ok then xD

Yomama u just doubleposted xD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    A Strong Trainer! said:
    xD Ok well I suppose thatll be ok then xD

Yomama u just doubleposted xD

As time passes, we change...and now we are headed for a newer grade next year.

I'm sure there's a reason of his double posting, PC is still so-so

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back