• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    I don't get up till 7am on a school day. Then I have to get ready and leave the house for 8am.
    You're lucky, too. XD

I get home at 3, so I'm not complaining about the hours. XD [/Lies]

Way too early for me. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    Raiyna said:
    Vulpix-san!! You DREW your avatar!?!? -dies- O O;;; OMFGWTFBBQ, I WANNA SEE MORE....

EDIT: She left...; ; Oh well.

Chibi-chan said:
    I like her avvie too! :3

She should put up more pictures, I agree :3

WOW! #n.n#Thankies you two. I did put my avie up, but no one was interested, so I thought people didn't want to see my work n.n; Thankies for the encouragement. I shall try putting more up.

Anyway, I agree with Arcanine. How are people able to keep such strange patterns of short sleep. I love bed too much n_n

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    I have a bad day when I stay up to 1 or 2 and then have to wake up at 7. So staying up till 1 and waking up at 5:45 is out of the question. XD
    I have a bad day if I don't get right hours. XD

Which is rare, so bad days are frequent. XD

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Let's see...on school days, I go to bed no later than 10:30pm unless I'm talking to Stevo =3 and I wake up at 7 and leave by...7:45. yeah, only 45 minutes to get ready and I still have to get woken up..x_x;; But now that it's summer vacation!! =D Hm...I stay up all night and usually go to bed at about 7 or 8am and sleep until 12 or past. XD My mom gets mad at me for that, though, so I have to wait until 9pm to go to sleep until 12am...stupid restrictions..> >

Ah, yush, Vulpix-san! I would love to see more. ^ ^ *will stay on topic now XD* -pokes Jonny back-

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Raiyna said:
    Let's see...on school days, I go to bed no later than 10:30pm unless I'm talking to Stevo =3 and I wake up at 7 and leave by...7:45. yeah, only 45 minutes to get ready and I still have to get woken up..x_x;; But now that it's summer vacation!! =D Hm...I stay up all night and usually go to bed at about 7 or 8am and sleep until 12 or past. XD My mom gets mad at me for that, though, so I have to wait until 9pm to go to sleep until 12am...stupid restrictions..> >

Ah, yush, Vulpix-san! I would love to see more. ^ ^ *will stay on topic now XD* -pokes Jonny back-
    You stay up too long. XD

I have 45 minutes to get ready, too. I wake up at 5:45, go to the living room, and sleep for 15 more minutes. XD

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    On school days for me I stay up till 2am and wake up around 7. For summer days I stay up till about 10am and wake up around 5-6-7pm. Yeah, my life is pretty messed up lol. My parents are even concerned lol.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Geoff said:
    On school days for me I stay up till 2am and wake up around 7. For summer days I stay up till about 10am and wake up around 5-6-7pm. Yeah, my life is pretty messed up lol. My parents are even concerned lol.
    My parents don't care when I wake up. XD

EDIT: I see you lurking in here, Kura. Just post it's killing me! XD

Last edited:
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    My parents don't care when I wake up. XD

EDIT: I see you lurking in here, Kura. Just post it's killing me! XD
    My parents put a stupid alarm clock right next to my bed. So everyday at 7am, I fall out of my bed due to the shock. @_@ I wish I could whack the stupid clock...

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    ARG! My Eyes! The Goggles Do Nothing!!!
    ...rofl~

We were talking about this topic at 10 A.M in the morning! XD
    I wake up when I want to! XP
    Sad, isn't it? XD

Moony, just wake up in the middle of the night and throw it away. XD

Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    ARG! My Eyes! The Goggles Do Nothing!!!
    ...rofl~

We were talking about this topic at 10 A.M in the morning! XD
    I wake up when I want to! XP
    You're lucky. I NEVER wake up when I want to. ;; I always get awoken by the dumb alarm clock. And then my parents yell at me for waking up. But I don't even know how to turn the alarm off. ;-; One of these days, I'll whack it with my guitar, burn it, then toss it off a bridge.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    You're lucky. I NEVER wake up when I want to. ;; I always get awoken by the dumb alarm clock. And then my parents yell at me for waking up. But I don't even know how to turn the alarm off. ;-; One of these days, I'll whack it with my guitar, burn it, then toss it off a bridge.
    You could always unplug it. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back