• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Most of the render forums and galleries I go on require you to sign up and have a certain ammount of posts to access them >< Gah.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Renders are like pictures that don't have any background to them (Transparent) and when you brush the layer before it, no white bits show up and stuff >D

And, I'm not laughing ^_^

OKAY, basically it's images you might use in Signatures, Avatars etc... XP

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Emma said:
    Most of the render forums and galleries I go on require you to sign up and have a certain ammount of posts to access them >< Gah.

I found an awesoome Axel pic but I need it rendered, I did the easy bit though

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    ____ said:
    its photoshop the pen tool

Munna do you know a site where I could download some futuristic brushes that could fit in Adobe Photoshop CS2? I've only downloaded two because those were the only two the site had.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Nice uchiha Obito banner..I like how kakashi tells his story about how he got his Sharingan, at first I thought kakashi was half Uchiha..I see I was wrong

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Karasuma said:
    Nice uchiha Obito banner..I like how kakashi tells his story about how he got his Sharingan, at first I thought kakashi was half Uchiha..I see I was wrong
    I don't know what any of that is except for Kakashi. XD

Carpet is teh ♥. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back