• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    So...when does the new DCC begin? =o

This time I will post more! XD

I think it'll begin tomorrow. Sometimes the DCC is made the day before the new month starts, and sometimes it happens on the day the new month starts.

Yes, trying will help.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Roy Mustang said:
    I think it'll begin tomorrow. Sometimes the DCC is made the day before the new month starts, and sometimes it happens on the day the new month starts.

Yes, trying will help.
    That's because of the different times zones. It's tomorrow for me before it's even evening for you.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Roy Mustang said:
    Yeah, I'm online all day. I'm usually on from 10.00 am - 1:30 am.

You can make it now, Bob.

*Le Gasp* Don't you dare closed my DCC *grabs it tightly* xD

I'll sure miss this..but I guesss my mission was completed, I wanted this one to have more posts then chibi's..Mr. Bob

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Karasuma said:
    *Le Gasp* Don't you dare closed my DCC *grabs it tightly* xD

I'll sure miss this..but I guesss my mission was completed, I wanted this one to have more posts then chibi's..Mr. Bob

Chris! 8D *hugs*

I'll miss this DCC too. XD I didnt get to post in it much though. ;o;

Persona

Banned
    Years
    MegaFuz said:
    The June DCC is closing already?? Man...this month flew by. o.O

Yes, it certainly has. I Just noticed yesterday that it's going to be the end. I'll miss it, just like any other DCC.

Karasuma said:

Yeah, you're right. I feel sorry for Chibi, that DCC didn't turn out very well. Aw well, she still accomplished one thing.. she got to make a DCC.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I haven't been on for the last couple of days much either :o

But, I will miss this DCC, so many memories... (Such as the Barbie girl 20 page discussion >D)

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Emma said:
    I haven't been on for the last couple of days much either :o

But, I will miss this DCC, so many memories... (Such as the Barbie girl 20 page discussion >D)

You know...its not like the DCC is going to be gone...there will be another one. =P

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    You know...its not like the DCC is going to be gone...there will be another one. =P

Yeah I know XD But this DCC, will forever be held in my memories :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back