• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Man this place has gone downhill ever since the awesome members left.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I mean that this place has gone downhill ever since the awesome members left.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Or we will get banned.
    June DCC

Lucid

Poor awesome members, may they all rest in places where they rest. XD

Members come and go, no one can stop that.
    Ain't you a bucket o'laughs this evening. ;<

Pengin-chan

[-]Tenshi Kanshii[-]
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Poor awesome members, may they all rest in places where they rest. XD

Members come and go, no one can stop that.

Let us all mourn in front of their graves and pray for a safe after life. Except those who were banned >=D! *Get's booed away* Sorry sorry! *Get's bricked* You know, this always happens to me XD!

Lucid

*Gasp*! 'Tis be bad! *Runs around in circles* Wait... I don't know what to do! *Runs into a wall*
    That's also spam, if Kylie were here, she'd grow a brain tumor. ;<

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Pengin-chan said:
    *Gasp*! 'Tis be bad! *Runs around in circles* Wait... I don't know what to do! *Runs into a wall*
    That's spam. Don't do it, please. =x Take your pointlessness onto whichever private/instant messaging platform you wish, but keep it out of the Daily Chit Chat. The DCC is for chat, yes, but not spam. T_T;

Lucid

That's spam. Don't do it, please. =x Take your pointlessness onto whichever private/instant messaging platform you wish, but keep it out of the Daily Chit Chat. The DCC is for chat, yes, but not spam. T_T;
    WTH are you doing Special K? Searching for your name and popping up when someone mentions you? D;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    If you two are going to leave PC then at least leave with your dignity intact. Because going down as a banned member without any respect from anyone isn't a good thing.
    So stick around PC and go by the rules or leave PC before getting more warnings and bannings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back