• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Jurassic World 2

Lexatom

Blockbuster Advocate
    Years
    We all knew this was coming, but anyways...

Jurassic World 2 has recently been announced, and I'm honestly really hyped for it. Jurassic World was an AMAZING movie, and if you haven't seen it yet, you must go watch it right now. The director of Jurassic World 2 has stated that this movie will not take place on an island, so I'm interested to see how this will all work out. He also states that Owen and Claire will make a return in this film. Jurassic World 2 releases in North America on June 22, 2018. What are your thoughts on this?

Years
    I'd love to see it, but I'm not sure how I feel about the "weaponized dinosaurs" little subplot hinted at by Vincent D'nofrio's character in J-World that i would imagine would be a part of this movie. But conversely, eventually the whole park setting motif will need to be amended or tweaked for the sake of differentiation for the sequels and to not bore everyone to death, soooo

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I welcome it with open arms. The first was so fantastic and very well done. It revitalized the franchise well. I'd like to see them explore the old park a little more.

Years
    Jurassic World had a lot of little problems (none of which were so bad that I couldn't enjoy the movie) so I hope this sequel will take the opportunity to fix those. But oh, franchise sequels are always such a tossup. It could be really good like Terminator 2, or it could be really off and stale and disappointing like Quantum of Solace. I'm a little worried.

Back