• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a coincidence

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Well...He is the Main Character, He's supposed to befriend all Pokemons
    like us...In the Games, Were supposed to catch all Pokemon In-games Even Legendaries

Unfortunatley Ash DOESN'T catch the legendaries. In some cases it's a good thing but at other times, WHERE'S THE MASTER BALL WHEN YOU NEED ONE!?

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    The anime is usually aimed towards the kids, no? Legendaries are usually the best Pokemon in their eyes. The ones the kids are after. I remember my young cousin running around the house with joy and screaming "I CAUGHT DIALGA!" when he obviously caught Dialga, just because it was legendary. Never mind the fact that he was never going to use it anyway, and never mind the fact that he stopped playing the game right after he got it! He still wanted it.

However, with most people on here, you will see Dialga very unwanted and never used in competitive battling or anything, except by people who admire the fact that's it's legendary.

The writers want to show off their beautiful creations, and bring more fans into Pokemon. ;\ That's all. ASH just happens to encounter them because he's the main character. Why can't Richie find one on his own? Or Gary, even?

As for Ash not catching them... why WOULD writers want him to catch them? He would win every battle. Every gym episode would be the same. The season would be over within ten episodes. Even more Team Rocket morons would be after him. Other Pokemon will never be seen again, except Pikachu because he's always out.

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    What about Manaphy? Doesn't it get more or less attracted to May?

Back