• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a few things

LightningL

Formerly InSANEity
Years
  • Hey, just wanted to post some of my free-time drawings since I like to draw loosely in my bored time, lol. I mostly just do requests since I have no creativity on my own. :P So all of these were characters/things friends wanted drawn:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • I really like the way the third image came out! Lovely-looking eyes and the sideways pose of the head also came out nicely. Definitely my favorite of the bunch. :D

I can't help but feel a little distracted by all the folds, though. It seems like you added an excessive amount of them; so much that the clothes she's wearing look a bit wet. There's a really nice tutorial I've been using lately for folds, so I'll drop it off here and hopefully it helps you out a bit next time! Also, this tutorial is pretty helpful, too.

I really like your work and it's great to see more pencil art popping up. ^_^ Maybe next time you can draw a full-body human, I'd be interested in seeing more of those from you!

LightningL

Formerly InSANEity
    Years
  • Aww, that was very helpful! I really will take a look at those and see what I can do! Thanks for the great feedback~! :)

And yeah, I love doing pencil drawings, mostly black and white since I suck at coloring either way lol.

Back