• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Ok I'm ready but I have another trade at the same time. I'll go first with whoever's ready first if that's fine with you.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Treecko10
Sorry, I wasn't online when you posted that. Maybe tonight?

@Rodai
I usually am only available at night or late evening. We're in the same time zone, so it shouldn't be hard for us to plan a trade. When will you be around?

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
I think 8:00 or 9:00 tonight is good for me, whichever works best for you. What is your friend code? (this is my first time using the gtc, so be patient with me)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think you're getting mixed up; trades like this don't happen there. It would be nearly impossible for us to actually obtain each others' Pokemon there. We would be trading in the wi-fi club. (:

My FC is 2237 5687 0364.
I wasn't online when you posted that; I usually only check here a few times each day. Would around that time tonight work for you?

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
Oops! Sorry, again this is my first time trading with anyone over the wi-fi club. I am available tonight from 6:00 - 10:00, what time works best for you? (should I add you on my pal pad?)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No worries, every trader has to learn how at some point!
Yep, I have to be in your pal pad, otherwise neither of us will show up as someone to trade with (and the same happens if you aren't registered in mine).

I'll have to tell you closer to the time- maybe 7-8ish? I guess I'll just lurk around, and if you're online when I'm available, I'll send you a VM.

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
Yeah, 8:00 maybe. Sorry I didn't see your vm.

What about now? Can you trade now? I'm also available tomorrow from 7:00 - 8:00 in case the trade does not happen tonight.

Yes I can trade now.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Alright, let me go get my game system and switch to Diamond version. I'm sorry, my memory is terrible...which Pokemon did you want?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, thanks. I've traded with far too many people, and I can't keep it all straight. x;
So long as I'm registered in your pal pad and you go to the wifi club, it should work.
(I'm heading in now.)

Good trading with you. (:
Thanks for disabling voice chat haha. I felt picky asking you to, but I prefer not speaking to people.

Last edited:

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
Thank you so much! I'm so happy. I will still check your shop on occasion to see if you have any new pokemon. By the way, who is movie11? And what ball did you capture it in?

No problem, I prefer leaving voice chat off too. :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No problem, glad you like it. (:
Movie11 is listed as the OT because of it being an event along with the 11th Pokemon movie, I believe. It was distributed by Nintendo during that time.

That's a Cherish Ball; it only is used for event Pokemon (unless it's hacked). With events like this, you don't actually catch it yourself. It just is sent to your game system.

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
Cool, thanks for the info...and the berry.

This might be too soon but I would like your Jirachi (hope I spelled it right) in exchange for a level 53 giratina. Unfortunately it is touched. If you don't accept this offer I'll look through my boxes for another.

I was wondering what you will do with my Heatran, will you keep it or trade it? (Am i being too annoying?)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, Shaymin was holding the berry when it was sent over.
I might be interested in your Giratina; what is its nature and moveset?

Haha, you aren't being annoying. As specified in my original post, I redistribute Pokemon unless the OT says otherwise. If you don't want your Heatran to be redistributed, it'll never leave my PC box/team. (:

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
Sorry, my bad, he's actually level 52. It has a lonely nature and it's moves are ancient power, dragon claw, shadow force and heal block. If there was a particular move you wanted I'd be happy to try and look for it in my bag. I am warning you I will not breed it for a certain move.

No, I am fine with you redistributing it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Rodai
Sounds good to me. Considering I already have an UT one for my shop, I don't know that I'll actually redis it, though.

@Ferny337
Sorry, I don't have any Bagon on-hand. I could get one for you, though- shiny, if you'd prefer.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just realized that you're new here, so you might not know. Hacked Pokemon aren't allowed to be traded on this forum. Certain AR codes are, but only ones to hatch eggs more quickly, clone, etc. (: I assure you that nothing offered in my shop is hacked. Everything here was either sent to me by someone here, someone I know offline, or I caught on my own.

Whatever time works for you. I already have all of my event Pokemon cloned...you wanted Jirachi, correct? (Do you want its nature/moveset/etc.?)

Back