• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
I can trade in 10 minutes, and yeah, I'm new here so thanks for the info. The Girantina is nicknamed by the way.

No thanks, I probably will only use it for my pokedex.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, wait, what is it nicknamed?
(I appreciate you mentioning it...I managed to get a hold of a Deoxys a while back, only to find that it had been given a lame nickname, but I hadn't been told that it was nicknamed at all.)

Sorry, I wasn't around when you posted that. I don't know exactly when I'll be available throughout today.

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
8/31
It's named Zeus, but I can change it to Giratina if you want.

How about 8:00 tonight?

9/1
I can trade in 10 minutes

Thanks! I only had one bar so I'm happy it worked. Enjoy Zeus. I hope you put my Heatran up soon.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I was having trouble with my wifi, as well.
I'd guess that Heatran will be put up for trade tonight or tomorrow. I still need to clone her, so I'll have to go dig up my AR.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Gogoat Rocks!

If this is pertaining to my post on the Quick Trade Thread, I already obtained the Chatot I needed through a different website. However, because it was my own fault for forgetting to delete the post, I still will go through with a trade (if you want to, that is).
In that case, yes, I do have a Rufflet I can send you.
(Male, Lonely [+Atk -Def] nature, Sheer Force.)

Otherwise, this shop is not for Gen V quite yet. I only use it for 5th generation under certain circumstances (like replying to quick trade thread posts, or posting there myself). I still have some work to do before I'll be ready to open for both generations.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Got it. I don't know how long that'll be; I need to update my Action Replay, as well as something on my laptop so my RNG reporter will work. If you'd like, I can let you know when it's open for Gen V.

WingedToad

Kanto's champion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Hey man, sorry for being a slacker, but do you have any pokemom with pokerus that you are willing to trade:

I have little to offer, but i may have something you need. contact me when you can, please.

Btw i have black 2

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@WingedToad
As stated in my title, this shop is only for Gen IV- meaning we wouldn't be able to trade, if you're using Black 2. I might eventually open this to Gen V, as well, but not yet.

I currently have nothing on Gen IV with Pokerus, so even if you do have a compatible game, it wouldn't work out. Try taking a look around this area of the forum, though; I'm sure someone else does. (:

Back