• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Another n00b

Years
    Hey everyone, Im glad to be here.

Im EliteMaster, from Ontario, Canada, and just like everyone else here, I love Pokemon. Well, just the first two sets, after that I sorta lost interest :P.

But Im still a pretty cool guy, besides Pokemon I like, Spongebob Squarepants(I know, start laughing), Harry Potter, and Forum Skinning.

Hope you guys are cool enough for me, maybe Il stick around :D.

-EliteMaster

Years
    Hiya EliteMaster! Yay~ness! Finally, another member from Canada. XD Anyways, I love Spongebob Squarepants and Harry Potter too! ^o^
    Follow the rules, and if you have any problems here, or if you want to be friends, just PM me. ^_~
    P.S- You can call me Shikon-chan! ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Cool enough for you? XD You should be more worried on whether you're cool enough to hang with us. ^_~

XD Anyways, welcome to PC. I'm Kelsey, you're average every-day moderator. ^.~ Please read the rules for PC and have fun! ;D

~Kelsey

Lucid

Welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, please, and ask if you have any questions. Have fun posting~ ^^

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi EliteMaster!
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity^^
    Nice to meet you^^
    Be sure to read (and follow) the rules and enjoy your stay here ^_^

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    Hi nice to meet you!I'm 13,female!My name is Tracy!Welcome to Pokecommunity!

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    i wont laugh becuz spongebob rox!
    whoa, dude, thx man.
    u gave me an idea.
    my next PC theme will be...
    dumdumdumDUM
    spongebob!
    PM me 2 be friends

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC. I hope you have a lot of fun, make good posts and follow the RULES! If you need any help with anything, rather it be with PC or your life, please feel free to PM me. You can also PM me to become friends, because you can never have too many friends!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hi, welcome to the PC. I wish you good luck and have a lot of FUN!!! If you want to be my friend just PM ok? :P

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    EliteMaster said:
    Hey everyone, Im glad to be here.

Im EliteMaster, from Ontario, Canada, and just like everyone else here, I love Pokemon. Well, just the first two sets, after that I sorta lost interest :P.

But Im still a pretty cool guy, besides Pokemon I like, Spongebob Squarepants(I know, start laughing), Harry Potter, and Forum Skinning.

Hope you guys are cool enough for me, maybe Il stick around :D.

-EliteMaster
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Retsu. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Back