• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Joined, could use some help!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    whats up guys!
    I just joined the forum and was wondering if anyone might be able to help!

I'm trying to get a ditto for breeding, would anyone mind helping me out?
    I'm playing Omega Ruby
    FC: 0018-4575-4081

Years
  • I would love to help you out! A ditto? I can get you one, But if you want a 6 IV one, then you should ask Destinyjagold i believe that's his name, he's giving away free 6 IV Japanese ditto's! Anyway, welcome to the forums! its awesome to have you here! if you ever need anything at all, just feel free to talk to me or the moderators! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    yeah that would be awesome!
    I don't know too much about crazy breeding things (i'm new to the game, first one since pokemon crystal :P) so I would love a normal ditto!

I'm hopping to get my hands on the original starters and breed some good ones down the line :D

if you add me i'll be playing most of the day!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    yeah that would be awesome!
    I don't know too much about crazy breeding things (i'm new to the game, first one since pokemon crystal :P) so I would love a normal ditto!

I'm hopping to get my hands on the original starters and breed some good ones down the line :D

if you add me i'll be playing most of the day!
    Hello, welcome to PC! You should also check out the Trade Corner for all your further trading needs c:

For general chit-chat or help in Omega Ruby, there's a sweet forum you can hang out in for that too :D

Years
  • ok great! i have a special ditto fro you too! have you heard of the Masuda method? its when you breed two pokemon from different countries! if yopu didn't know about it, you have a 1-1365 chance of getting a shiny each egg! thats almost triple the chance! my FC is 4442-2922-9836, my IGN is Mustang and im ready to trade whenever you are! and sorry for asking, but do you have a tentacool you could trade me? if not, you can have the ditto for free!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    yes it is, it also became my nickname at work lol

no problem! Let me know if you need any others! I'm still hunting for the original starters from Gen1 so if you wanna do any other trades just let me know :P

AND THANK YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    thank you for all the help man, you're awesome! if you even need to get rid of any other treasures you just let me know haha!

Back